Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2007 8:58:43 AM EDT
I don't know if this is a dupe or not but it doesn't hurt to post it just to make sure.  I haven't been in GD for awhile...mainly because I could spend all day here and won't get any work done.    Please sign this if you haven't all ready.  It's not a spyware site and it only takes a couple minutes.  This is at about 1900+ and growing!

www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/409898348

I want to take these fuckers by storm and I want them to truly see how many voters they would be alienating by even beginning to support this bill.  Elections coming up in '08 and if a politician thinks that signing their name to this bill will get them support, I want them proven wrong!
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:59:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Deja Vu
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Done
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top