Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2007 6:36:45 PM EDT
Wish I had a trail like that.
www.abrutis.com/video.php?id=2680
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen this before on another site - awesome riding skills by those guys. I would've killed myself for sure.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've seen this before on another site - awesome riding skills by those guys. I would've killed myself for sure.

I would have died within the first 30 seconds I think. It started getting insane near the end.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow that takes alot of skill to do what they just did.

Those trails are AMAZING!!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]
hot damn!

makes me feel realllllllllly subordinate
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wow that takes alot of skill to do what they just did.

Those trails are AMAZING!!!

Whats incredible is you can see other trails there that looked even more insane.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I would still be in the hospital.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#7]
never seen someone jump and move the back of the bike to the right or left like that.      

wow one mistake and your hitting the ground HARD.     could you tell if they were using clipless pedals.   i just got them on my giant rainier bike 2 years ago.   no way i could do something like that so soon.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
never seen someone jump and move the back of the bike to the right or left like that.      

wow one mistake and your hitting the ground HARD.     could you tell if they were using clipless pedals.   i just got them on my giant rainier bike 2 years ago.   no way i could do something like that so soon.  

Core strength is one of th biggest keys for MTB, its the straw that broke the camels back for me to start building up my core.

Alot of guys who go big like that don't use clipless so they can bail if needed but alot do use clipless.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:27:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Where I'm from, there are trails that are that narrow, and are insanely steep. No huge jumps like that, the downhill parts are just to steep. Of course, when you go down, you need to go back up again. I see people riding up those steep hills, it makes my legs burn just watching them. I stay off the trails that have almost strait down drops.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Core strength is one of th biggest keys for MTB, its the straw that broke the camels back for me to start building up my core.

Alot of guys who go big like that don't use clipless so they can bail if needed but alot do use clipless.

they have bigger ballz than me

those things take a while to get used to.  if you don't get out in time.................  
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:37:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Holy hell those guys are freaking nuts.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Im as good as those guys and believe it or not thats not really all that crazy, there are guys out there with more skill.

That was probably filmed in the PNW. Kinda looks like Banff or WA state.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Im as good as those guys and believe it or not thats not really all that crazy, there are guys out there with more skill.

That was probably filmed in the PNW. Kinda looks like Banff or WA state.

Naw those guys had a good flow.

I just got into mtb in sept so I'm a noob still and I'm currently better at climbing mountains then I am going down them but I'd be happy to be able to take jumps like that.

Come this summer and fall I'll be trying my luck.

I've already destroyed my entry level Trek 4300 but I don't want a FS yet so hopefully I make the right choice if I start going big.

That could have been BC also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top