Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2007 5:18:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow... haven't seen that much stupid in one space since the Democratic Convention on TV.

height=8
The barrel is rifled, which spreads the shotgun pellets very fast in a very short range. This pistol will blow a hole in a man the size of a bowling ball from across a room. This makes it the perfect anti-personnel weapon for close quarters. It's light, comes in zero maintainence stainless steel and has a soft rubber grip to lessen the shock of such large ammo.

What an assclown.

ETA: I didn't know they had bowling balls .45" in diameter. Guess you learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Someone on ARFCOM has a Thunder 5 with laser grip. And is his main home defense gun.  He made interesting arguments.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I like this guy's response:

I once shot a rhinocerous with one of these on safari. I put a .45 right through his eye and he pooped and died instantly. Then I shot a flare into the air so my helicopter could find it and fly it to the taxidermist. Then I shot a hummingbird from 500 yards with a 410 shotgun shell, blindfolded.

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#4]
height=8
Quoted:

I once shot a rhinocerous with one of these on safari. I put a .45 right through his eye and he pooped and died instantly. Then I shot a flare into the air so my helicopter could find it and fly it to the taxidermist. Then I shot a hummingbird from 500 yards with a 410 shotgun shell, blindfolded.

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#5]
shouldn't be too hard to blow a hole in a man who is the size of a bowling ball.  That's only, what, 12 inches.  Like shooting a GI-Joe doll.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#6]
... no it has a rifled barrel therefore it can't be a short barreled shotgun.

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
... no it has a rifled barrel therefore it can't be a short barreled shotgun.

Thunder 5
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#8]
That's too much gun for me to handle.  a .410, a .45 and a flare gun all rolled into one.  It's like a 3-colored Bic pen with a trigger.  Maybe it's manufactured by Ginsu.  Oops, forgot about this:

It's light, comes in zero maintainence stainless steel and has a soft rubber grip to lessen the shock of such large ammo.

Whoa.  a 3" barrel shooting .45s will really have the kick lessened by a soft rubber grip.  I had no idea. . .

But I liked reading the literary pieces.  What's THIS One about:

yeah thank god for these things
i had my stand off with an indian elephant
once i downed it
I had my way with it
like any
"true"
Hemmingway inspired Hunter would
yahoooo boys
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#9]
"This pistol will blow a hole in a man the size of a bowling ball from across a room"

I never saw a man the size of a bowling ball before. That would be an interesting sight.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

my stomach hurts!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:00:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Naw, for that you want one of these:
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
www.probertencyclopaedia.com/j/RAW.jpg

I still can't believe someone thought that was a good idea.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
www.probertencyclopaedia.com/j/RAW.jpg

What the hell is that?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#14]

yeah thank god for these things
i had my stand off with an indian elephant
once i downed it
I had my way with it
like any
"true"
Hemmingway inspired Hunter would
yahoooo boys
wonder if this gun would work on sheep?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:12:23 PM EDT
[#15]
I started a post, but I'm not going to leave an email address there.

Maybe y'all will get a chuckle -

I used one one time - I was shot down in Kosovo (teh army let me take one in my flying bag because my dad is a US Congressman) and had to shoot a chicken to keep it out of enemy hands, I mean pots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top