Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2007 5:17:46 PM EDT
Guy who just won Best Sound Editing for Letters From Iwo Jima made a quick speech thanking his father (a Marine survivor of Iwo Jima) and all men and women in uniform for their sacrifices.

I was surprised pleasantly.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:26:31 PM EDT
[#1]
He is from Union Kentucky, about 5 miles away from me.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Was the audience silent?

His manager is probably worried.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#3]
holy crap....well he does editing...hes not an actor, god forbid anyone who doesnt actually have to do something for a living care about anyone buy themselves
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:31:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted: Guy who just won Best Sound Editing for Letters From Iwo Jima made a quick speech thanking his father (a Marine survivor of Iwo Jima) and all men and women in uniform for their sacrifices. I was surprised pleasantly.
Amazing, that is newsworthy!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Now its Melissa Etheridge with energy saving tips.

Looks like I need to switch back to TBS and watch Kate Beckinsale
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh joy, the ex-veep is prattling on about something, and it looked like Leonardo was ready to go back to his hotel room with him.  Hope they rode bikes.  Wouldn't want those limos to make any icky carbohydrons!

Woody
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top