Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2001 11:50:53 AM EDT
isn't this supposed to be the second to the last pope? Since this pope looks like he'll "cash in", even before Bob Hope, does this mean all this prophesy stuff is coming together? Anybody know?  
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
isn't this supposed to be the second to the last pope? Since this pope looks like he'll "cash in", even before Bob Hope, does this mean all this prophesy stuff is coming together? Anybody know?  
View Quote

Only the Lord truly knows- the rest of us must rely on our Faith

Don Out
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#2]
The problems with beliefs:

[url]http://www.nobeliefs.com/beliefs.htm[/url]

People have slaughtered each other in wars, inquisitions, and political actions for centuries and still kill each other over beliefs in religions, political ideologies, and philosophies. These belief-systems, when stated as propositions, may appear mystical, and genuine to the naive, but when confronted with a testable bases from reason and experiment, they fail miserably. I maintain that beliefs create more social problems than they solve and that beliefs, and especially those elevated to faith, produce the most destructive potential to the future of humankind.

Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#3]
The wife said that the anti-christ will be the next pope....I jest tell her to roll over and go back to sleep...
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:19:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Only the Lord truly knows- the rest of us must rely on our Faith

Don Out
View Quote

It CANNOT be said any better than that.

Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know enought to tell you that:

1) I don't know.

2) Anyone who tells you they [i][b]do[/b][/i] know is either a liar, or a fool, or both.

3) I can tell you where to look- Book of Matthew, Chapter 24, in the New Testament addresses your question exactly.

If you are really interested, it's worth a read. If you don't have a New Testament I can post the chapter here.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#6]
satcong-----thats funny.[:)]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#7]
If you search there are pdf files of the KJV OT and NT on the net.  i don't remember what the url is, sorry.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Osama could be classified as the AntiChrist.

He wants to destroy ALL Christians and Jews and everything they stand for.

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The wife said that the anti-christ will be the next pope....I jest tell her to roll over and go back to sleep...
View Quote

ROTFLMAO

... somehow I can just visualize that!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top