Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2007 4:26:57 PM EDT
Flight cancellations out the ying-yang, and me sitting in the airport all night!!! Trying to get to LAX then on to HNL.

I will have to keep myself entertained with internets.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#1]
well at least you're where you can do a few things.  I got hung up flying to Narita once, when both Narita and then Haneda closed.  they put 2 747s in emergencies in at Atsugi and closed it and then Yokota closed except for emergencies.  We sat on the dman plane at Sapporo from 5 freaking hours.  

Yes we're going to be here 20 minutes and then go on, ok we're going to fuel so we'll discharge passengers, then no we can't get out because no customs available, 5 freaking hours ran out of all food and most drinks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top