Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2007 6:42:00 PM EDT
I sent an e-mail to him earlier tonight about hr 1022.  This is what I got in response.  Are yall getting a similar auto response?

Dear Neighbor,

Thank you for contacting me in Washington. Understanding your views and priorities will help focus my work in Congress.

As your representative in the U.S. House, I am grateful to have the privilege of working for the families and citizens of the new 17th District. By working together in good faith, I believe we can continue to ensure that America is strong, safe and free.

Thank you again for your thoughts. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you.

Sincerely,
Signature here
Member of Congress
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, it's good to know where he stands on the issue.

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#2]
The auto response pissed me off.  

I dont think the e-mail hook is gonna work.  

We need to go hand written.  Lets send those guys some mail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top