Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 2:02:42 PM EDT
This joke just came to me out of thin air, whole and in its current form, like Mozart used to get his Opera's.  I am the Mozart of Aggie joke.  

===========================================================

College Station, TX – Texas A&M Psychologist’s IQ Measurements found to in error, thank goodness

Texas A&M Human and Animal Psychology Department’s Dr. Wilton Thilby stated this morning in a press release, the following correction:

“My finding’s that the average Aggie IQ is 12 were in error, thank goodness.  After measuring the intelligence of 100 randomly picked Aggies, my test results kept showing 12.  Needless to say, I found this quite disturbing.  My colleague Dr. Rumpster pointed out that my methods were flawed.  I re-measured these same 100 Aggies, and got such values as 72, 64, 58, etc, which were much more in line with what we thought the average Aggie IQ should be.  Hence forth, I shall ONLY use a tape measure to measure IQ’s in the future, not rulers”

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#2]
good one
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Ingrates
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
intellectualize.org/images/priceless-aggie-hurricane-prep.jpg

that's funny shit

saw a bumper sticker in gainesville-

"IN POLAND THEY TELL FSU JOKES"
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ingrates

I admire the Aggie.  I worked with one once who had completely mastered the ink pen.  That means he passed the crayon and pencil classes with flying colors.  Of course, what he wrote was gibberish, but he will be attending three and four letter word class next year.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:01:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This joke just came to me out of thin air, whole and in its current form, like Mozart used to get his Opera's.  I am the Mozart of Aggie joke.  

===========================================================

College Station, TX – Texas A&M Psychologist’s IQ Measurements found to in error, thank goodness

Texas A&M Human and Animal Psychology Department’s Dr. Wilton Thilby stated this morning in a press release, the following correction:

“My finding’s that the average Aggie IQ is 12 were in error, thank goodness.  After measuring the intelligence of 100 randomly picked Aggies, my test results kept showing 12.  Needless to say, I found this quite disturbing.  My colleague Dr. Rumpster pointed out that my methods were flawed.  I re-measured these same 100 Aggies, and got such values as 72, 64, 58, etc, which were much more in line with what we thought the average Aggie IQ should be.  Hence forth, I shall ONLY use a tape measure to measure IQ’s in the future, not rulers”

That is a really funny joke.  Your spelling and grammar clearly show you to be a fine example of the Texas Longhorn.  Well done.

bjt
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#7]
University of Texas.......nothing but steers and queers.

How do they separate the boys from the men in Austin?  With crowbars.

Austin has the highest density of lawyers, gun-grabbing liberals, and diseased, drugged out hippies than any other place in Texas.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ingrates

I admire the Aggie.  I worked with one once who had completely mastered the ink pen.  That means he passed the crayon and pencil classes with flying colors.  Of course, what he wrote was gibberish, but he will be attending three and four letter word class next year.

That's it you're going on the list...... Now where the hell did I put my Crayola?
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Next to your coloring book.  Aggies are fascinated by bright and colorful objects.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Nooo,  I usually keep it next to my finger paints, damn.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:15:49 PM EDT
[#11]
In my many years as a Scoutmaster, I met just one UT graduate who actually volunteered to do anything for the kids.  On the other hand, I knew many Aggies and their wives who were active in Scouting.

Basically, UT is a low-class hang-out for drunken frat boys who grow up to be narcisistic parasites on society.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
In my many years as a Scoutmaster, I met just one UT graduate who actually volunteered to do anything for the kids.  On the other hand, I knew many Aggies and their wives who were active in Scouting.

Basically, UT is a low-class hang-out for drunken frat boys who grow up to be narcisistic parasites on society.

I beg to differ.  I have two nieces that attend UT.  They don't drink or smoke and they attend church on a regular basis.  The stereotype is just that, a stereotype.  Despite the rivalry when push comes to shove both Universities produce valuable citizens.

Now go peddle your negative vibes somewhere else.  This is supposed to be a light hearted thread.

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I beg to differ.  I have two nieces that attend UT.  They don't drink or smoke and they attend church on a regular basis.  The stereotype is just that, a stereotype.  Despite the rivalry when push comes to shove both Universities produce valuable citizens.

Now go peddle your negative vibes somewhere else.  This is supposed to be a light hearted thread.

Yes it is.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:24:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Didn't Patton has some saying about Aggies?  Something to the effect of give him an Army and he'd win the battle, but give him a platoon of Texas Aggies and he'd win the war.....or something like that.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:24:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes it is.

Shut up
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:30:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes it is.

Shut up

Be quiet, or I'll give you one of those cards with "Read other side" on both sides.  It kept one Aggie I know busy for five hours.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Just shows how stupid you are.  I cant read.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top