Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2001 8:41:17 AM EDT
After reading some more depressing posts and news on the net about all the anti-war protesters and such. Why the hell don't we have any pro-war "protesters" I was also thinking about extending that concept a bit further in terms of the gun-rights battle; why not have the million gun owners march? Thoughts on this?

Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Because the people who would be pro-war protesters are busy signing up for the armed services to go get these bastards.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 9:11:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 11:37:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Good points here, however in terms of the pro-war folks, certainly not everyone that thinks its a good idea is running off and reenlisting particularly women and older folks. And while it is a good point about the media (being the leftist bastards that they are) the message is politically motivated, if you were senator so and so and had 50,000 of your constituents show up on the capitol steps you might rethink your gun views. I think part of the problem is just the numbers Paul mentioned 90 pro-Second Amendment marchers, versus the million (or how ever many there really were) moms. I dunno the whole state of affairs just pisses me off and I'd like to do something about it.

Link Posted: 9/25/2001 11:48:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Because it's not news that the liberals want to cover .
View Quote

SURE IT IS! when you're all arrested and brought up on federal charges for crossing state lines to engage in para-military milita terrorist information exchange/training and psychological assault upon democratic national committee members.

The NRA of course will have to aid in the formation of a new snitch program for these types of extremists.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#5]

SURE IT IS! when you're all arrested and brought up on federal charges for crossing state lines to engage in para-military milita terrorist information exchange/training and psychological assault upon democratic national committee members.

The NRA of course will have to aid in the formation of a new snitch program for these types of extremists.

Man... You sure know how to ruin someones day. ;)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top