Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2001 10:11:49 PM EDT
Okay, simple(?) question.  

Ramline Combo mag (fits Mini 14 and AR rifle, etc.)....... how do you 'easily' remove the bottom to replace the spring?  Has three 'latches', one big one in the back and two small on the sides.  I've tried pushing the small ones and they don't move.  Looking through the 'clear' plastic body, it doesn't look like they're ment to move.......

Has anyone ever replaced the springs and how did you remove the bottom w/ out braking anything?????

Kaliburz
(Posted in other sections too......)
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#1]
...looking at one now...

It looks like the 2 front tabs have to be squeezed inwards, and then the baseplate would tilt downwards. But it seems like if I try to squeeze hard enough to free the tabs, they'll surely break. I'm not man enough to try. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top