Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/24/2001 9:38:31 PM EDT
Two teachers at the intermediate school my wife teaches at were "caught" teaching their classes that "America got what it deserved".  These two teachers came up with a brilliant assignment: the kids were made to write letters of apology to "Arabs" for all that America has done to them.

The administration intervened, and these two teachers labelled them, and teachers with "pro-USA" sentiments [B]"HATERS"[/B].

These two teachers are continuing their "crusade" by putting anti-USA letters in all the teachers mailboxes on a daily basis.

All this goes on, while last year during the Presidential election, my wife's students asked her who she voted for, she answered their direct question, and then was promptly reprimanded for it.

I wish I could get away with posting those teachers e-mail addresses, but the risk to my wife's job is too great.

Just venting I guess.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Two words -

"Home School"
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 9:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Three words-  "Both Parents Work"
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#3]
four words: "I wnet to Pooblic skool and they suck"
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#4]
That's an outrage! Those teachers should be reprimanded!

What area of Texas are you in??

Austin area??

I grew up near Dallas & now live in Houston.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 9:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted: Two words -

"Home School"
View Quote

I agree home schooling.

Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:20:49 PM EDT
[#6]
My mother was a teacher and my grandmother was a principal for many years.  They will both tell you that some of  todays teachers don't deserve to be in the classroom.  Some of them  are only in there for the pay and don't give a hoot about the children they are teaching. Education is a sad operation today!  
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#7]
"...my wife's students asked her who she voted for, she answered their direct question, and then was promptly reprimanded for it."

Something's missing here...No one gets reprimanded just for revealing which candidate he/she voted for. What's the rest of the story?
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's an outrage! Those teachers should be reprimanded!
View Quote

Fuck that - Those teachers should be beheaded!

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:43:29 PM EDT
[#9]
were my children in that "school' those  teachers and I would be having words. personally.

It would not be pretty.

Zaz
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 11:02:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes, home school is the only viable option for my children to avoid this type of crap!!  Yes that means that one of you would have to give up your job, but for the sake of a childs education it is worth it.  I would rather be dirt poor than have my children become brainwashed by public schools.

And it can be done if you really want too.  My family (myself/wife/14y.o. son/8y.o. daughter) is currently living on $1486/month which is not much.  Yet we still eat well, own a car, bills get paid, and I have been able to buy a few guns over the last two years...and this is in Sacramento, California!!!

Point is this, the older your kids get the more they will be exposed to this type of crap, everything from homosexuality ed. to junk science environmentalism!!  And if you wait to long the day will come when it will be to late to turn them around.  You will know when that day comes, because that will be the day [i]you[/i] become the enemy.

[b]PLEASE...PLEASE...seriously think about home schooling or private christian schooling...it truly is your childrens only chance!![/b]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:52:08 AM EDT
[#11]

These two teachers are continuing their "crusade" by putting anti-USA letters in all the teachers mailboxes on a daily basis.
View Quote

Well if Lil' Miss Hanoi-Jane-Schoolteacher doesn't like the USA, she can take her filthy whore of a comrade with her to Pakistan.  These people make me MORE sick, if that's even possible, then those who would dare force someone to take down an American flag on an American establishment.

I thought socio-politics were crazy enough with Pro-life, Pro-choice, Anti-gun, Pro-homosexual, Pro-car, Anti-truck, Pro-noun, Anti-Christ, Pro-ficient, Anti-perspirant, and every other P/A combination you can think of.  I [b]never[/b] in my wildest imagination would have gathered that there would ever be Pro-American or Anti-American.  If this is still the greatest country on God's green Earth, then I should probably just give up hope now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 4:46:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Texason:
Please tell us what part of Texas you live in. What school district is this? We need to focus some attention on these no-load fifth columnists.

How long has it been since Texas has seen a good old fashioned tarring and feathering? What about a good old Texas-style beatdown?
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 4:50:58 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a new policy.
Anyone who suggests that "America deserved this", gets a broken nose.
No questions asked. No debates.
My wife supports this policy.
She carries mace.
Anyone spouts this bile to her, gets the classic, Women's Self-Defense Class;"NO!", and a blast in the face.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 5:00:28 AM EDT
[#14]
WHAT A COUPLE OF IDIOTS!!!

So even those these assholes have the right to think whatever they want and to say whatever they want (away from school) they have no right to teach this crap a school. If you and the parents of kids at this school do not immmediately go to the school board and raise hell then you are just part of the problem. Hell, you tell me if it's within driving range of Houston and I'll go there to raise hell. The next school board meeting will be quite a show.

You could always send their pictures to the FBI cause I think they just hired a young man to work on cases of this nature. His name is McCarthy or something like that.

GEES, WHAT A COUPLE OF IDIOTS!!!

Okay, I don't want to shoot them right away but I sure as hell would like to talk to them to see just how screwed up their brains are. Part of my ongoing interest in psychology. You other guys can hav'em when I'm done.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 5:02:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Two words -

"Home School"
View Quote

[b]AMEN[/b] brother! I'm seriously considering doing just that when my kids reach school age in about five years!

Besides, it saves $$$ for new "toys"! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 5:07:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Something's missing here...No one gets reprimanded just for revealing which candidate he/she voted for. What's the rest of the story?
View Quote

She voted wrong.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 5:22:45 AM EDT
[#17]
[b]IF [/b] "Ameica got what it deserved" ....

...then their school deserves a Columbine.

I'm not advocating that, but simply extending their logic a little closer to THEIR home.

Get your children out of that hell hole. AT ALL costs. No sacrifice is too great. My mom scrubbed floors on her hands and knees to get me out of the Marxist public school system.

Link Posted: 9/25/2001 5:41:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Tell us the name of the school at least. I will
verify this info for the rest of the group.Sorry,but people post so much crap and hearsay and B.S. stories that I would just like to see something I can verify as true....
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 6:10:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Three words-  "Both Parents Work"
View Quote

Five words- "We don't have kids yet"

This is not a problem for us in the sense that we don't have kids in publik skool.  It just disgusted me, and I wanted to share it with y'all.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 6:11:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"...my wife's students asked her who she voted for, she answered their direct question, and then was promptly reprimanded for it."

View Quote

That is the entire story, unless you're talking about the fact that my wife voted conservative while surrounded by left-wing scum.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 6:15:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Tell us the name of the school at least. I will
verify this info for the rest of the group.Sorry,but people post so much crap and hearsay and B.S. stories that I would just like to see something I can verify as true....
View Quote

I will not jeopardize my wife's "career".  If I just had kids in the school, I'd put the teachers e-mail addresses and the school's name and phone number on here.

The school is in Houston, and that is as specific as I'm going to get.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 6:33:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Texason:
Please tell us what part of Texas you live in. What school district is this? We need to focus some attention on these no-load fifth columnists.

How long has it been since Texas has seen a good old fashioned tarring and feathering? What about a good old Texas-style beatdown?
View Quote

Yes, yes, what school district are these teachers presently employed in?  As an overburdened taxpayer, I need to know.  I wouldn't mind if they were able to take advantage of the local hospital district's services soon though.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:28:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Either this is a bullshit story or Texason doesn't have enough brains to to find a way to tell us what we need to know without jepardizing his wife's career.

Either way, he should't be breeding.  Like someone said, this guy is part of problem.

Merlin
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Two words -

"Home School"
View Quote

Or better yet, don't run from the problem, confront it. My daughter ran rings around her first year social studies teacher last year when he tried to preach his anti-gun views. She rebutted him on a daily basis with FACTS. Pretty soon the other kids were asking how she knew these things, discussing amongst themselves, and learning the TRUTH. A bunch of them found out that other kids' parents were shooters as well and they could be open about it without the fear of being ostrasized. Kids need to learn that it is ok to stand up for their beliefs. We don't need a siege mentality, we need education.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:47:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I will not jeopardize my wife's "career".  If I just had kids in the school, I'd put the teachers e-mail addresses and the school's name and phone number on here.

The school is in Houston, and that is as specific as I'm going to get.
View Quote

I don't see how you jeopardize your wife's career if you post the offenders' e-mail addresses here.  Please explain how your wife can be retaliated against.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:55:48 AM EDT
[#26]
1 word: deportartion

if she is a citizen not anymore
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 9:32:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Why not send the information privately to those who request it( via e-mail). If it were my school district, there would be HELL TO PAY!
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 9:51:30 AM EDT
[#28]
[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 9:57:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Get all the facts and if you and the other parents are sure they did this obscenity, do this:

1.  Post the story ALL over the Internet.  Ask everybody to assist in a great groundswell of action against these lefty-looney commie anarchist teachers.

2.  Write letters to the editors of all of the newspapers that service your area.  Send copies to every member of the school board.

3.  Write the principal[s] of the school[s].  Ensure they are aware of your collective outrage and that they know of your letter writing campaign.

4.  Write the teachers, carefully and quietly explaining your outrage at their "Hate America" policies and how you don't think that should be a part of the curriculum.  Any foolish F*^K YOU! answers you get in response can by used against them later.  Take the high road with these scum.  Don't say what we would all like to say.  That would be counterproductive.

5.  Write to the school board.  Go to the school board meetings and take the podium and complain LOUDLY!  Get all your neighbors and fellow parents to go too.

6.  Contact your state government officers and representatives.  Free speech may NOT be curbed...but these are teachers after all...of our little kids.  They ought to know better and what they are teaching goes far beyond the free speech issue.  Then contact the federal representatives and Senators Kay Baily Hutchinson and Phil Gramm and tell them about this.  I'm sure it isn't the only case in the country and remember, the Dept. of Education spams a ton of $$$ each year to the school districts around the country.  Maybe...just maybe, if you wage a strong and successful campaign against these people, you may get their asses FIRED!  We can always hope.

[pissed][soapbox][pissed]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#30]
my typical guberment job statement:

The will go on administrative leave for 6 months-with full pay, file a lawsuit, for suffering, settle out of court for millions, get put back in ther job with back pay and bonuses and promotions.  what a great lesson for the kids.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Two teachers at the intermediate school my wife teaches at were "caught" teaching their classes that "America got what it deserved".  These two teachers came up with a brilliant assignment: the kids were made to write letters of apology to "Arabs" for all that America has done to them.

The administration intervened, and these two teachers labelled them, and teachers with "pro-USA" sentiments [B]"HATERS"[/B].

All this goes on, while last year during the Presidential election, my wife's students asked her who she voted for, she answered their direct question, and then was promptly reprimanded for it.

I wish I could get away with posting those teachers e-mail addresses, but the risk to my wife's job is too great.

Just venting I guess.
View Quote

Political correctness run amok.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#32]
This reminds me of a night in Nairobi, recently after the bombing.  My brothers and I welcomed a group of American foreign exchange students to Kenya at our table in a popular downtown Nairobi restaurant that we frequented regularly. As a gesture of kindness and compassion we offered to buy them dinner (8 of them, 12 of us) to eat with us and then offered to open our Mansion of a Marine house to them so they could watch satellite TV, do laundry, watch movies, or hang out at our Marine bar in the house.  We knew their living conditions and wanted to lend our luxuries to them.  Well, they refused and said that "If we wanted to be with Americans, we wouldn't have left America." We knew where this was going with their anti-military, anti-meat eating, anti-this and that, as we talked to them.  Well, the students got a few drinks in them and then proclaimed that "America deserved to get bombed."  YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO A DETACHMENT OF MARINES WHO LOST 12 FELLOW BROTHERS IN ARMS IN THE BOMBINGS!  
We ended up annihilating the group of idiots and sent them back to their principal pepper sprayed, beat, and radio whipped.  Over there we were the law and we sought justice.  Was it right, legally no, ethically, your damn right it was!  We spanked our own and sent them home without dinner.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:02:36 PM EDT
[#33]
GARGOYLE,
Well done son!  Since I'm sure you would never have won them over and convinced them that the sole reason they were able to be there in the first place was because of their great country, and and since they had the temerity to return your hospitality as they did, I'm glad you spanked them and sent them on their way.  I trust they will remember that lesson for many years to come.  Man...that must have been fun.
Semper Fi!
[:D]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:11:33 PM EDT
[#34]
It is related to what is called Critical Pedagogy.  It's this crap based on some Brazilian guy named Freire, which starts off not being too bad.

He believed that learning (languages) should be based on real-life situations faced by the students.  Problems should be student-generated and involve critical thinking/debate skills on their part.

not bad right?

The bad part is that he also believed that the critical thinking should be taken to the levels of political activism.  

We've got many teachers out there that subscribe to that mentality:  instead of "teaching", they are creating little social activists.  [xx(]

Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Well, here's one way to find out- start calling, AR15.commers!

North Forest Independent School District, Schools, East Houston Intermediate School - (713) 631-3106 - 8115 E Houston Rd, Houston, TX 77028
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schools, East Houston Intermediate School - (713) 631-3106 - 8115 E Houston Rd, Houston, TX 77028
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aldine Independent School District, Wilson Intermediate School - (281) 878-0990 - 3131 Fallbrook Dr, Houston, TX 77038
Klein Independent School District, Schools, Wunderlich Intermediate School - (281) 586-3500 - 11800 Misty Valley Dr, Houston, TX 77066 -
Klein Independent School District, Schools, Wunderlich Intermediate School, Band - (281) 586-3518 - Houston, TX 77040 -
Klein Independent School District, Schools, Wunderlich Intermediate School, Choir - (281) 586-3519 - Houston, TX 77040 -
Klein Independent School District, Schools, Wunderlich Intermediate School, Girls Pe - (281) 586-3523 - Houston, TX 77040 -
Klein Independent School District, Schools, Wunderlich Intermediate School, Boys Pe - (281) 586-3524 - Houston, TX 77040 -
Klein Independent School District, Schools, Klein Intermediate School, Boys Pe - (281) 591-3620 - Houston, TX 77207
Klein Independent School District, Schools, Klein Intermediate School, Girls Pe - (281) 591-3621 - Houston, TX 77207
Klein Independent School District, Schools, Klein Intermediate School, Band - (281) 591-3687 - Houston, TX 77207
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:42:33 PM EDT
[#36]
----
Aldine Independent School District, Stehlik Lillian Intermediate School -
(281) 878-0300 - 400 West Rd, Houston, TX 77038
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Aldine Independent School District, Eckert Lawrence Intermediate School -
(281) 985-6380 - 1430 Aldine Meadows Rd, Houston, TX
77032 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------
Aldine Independent School District, Escamilla Vera Intermediate School -
(281) 985-6390 - 5240 Mount Houston Rd, Houston, TX 77093
----
Klein Independent School District, Schools, Klein Intermediate School -
(281) 999-9917 - 4710 W Mount Houston Rd, Houston, TX 77088
----
North Forest Independent School District, Schools, Keahey Intermediate
School - (281) 442-2555 - 6200 Winfield Rd, Houston, TX 77050 -
----
Clear Creek Independent School District, Space Center Intermediate School -
(281) 486-2406 - 17400 Saturn Ln, Houston, TX
----
Clear Creek Independent School District, Clear Lake Intermediate School -
(281) 488-1296 - 15545 El Camino Real, Houston, TX 77062
----
Clear Creek Independent School Dist, Schools, Space Center Intermediate
School - (281) 486-2406 - 17400 Saturn Ln, Houston, TX 77058
----
Clear Creek Independent School Dist, Schools, Clear Lake Intermediate
School - (281) 488-1296 - 15545 El Camino Real, Houston, TX 77062
----
Schools, Keahey Intermediate School - (281) 442-2555 - 6200 Winfield Rd,
Houston, TX 77050
----
Schools, Wunderlich Intermediate School - (281) 586-3500 - 11800 Misty
Valley Dr, Houston, TX 77066
----
Schools, Klein Intermediate School - (281) 999-9917 - 4710 W Mount Houston
Rd, Houston, TX
77088 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------
Schools, Clear Lake Intermediate School - (281) 488-1296 - 1003 El Dorado
Blvd, Houston, TX 77062
----
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Clear Creek Independent School Dist, Clear Lake City, Space Center
Intermediate School - (281) 283-7150 - Houston, TX
77002 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------
Clear Creek Independent School Dist, Clear Lake City, Clear Lake
Intermediate School - (281) 488-1296 - Houston, TX 77002
----
Pasadena Independent School District, Intermediate Schools, Thompson - (281)
929-3850 - 11309 Sagedowne Ln, Houston, TX 77089
----
Alief Independent School District, Intermediate Schools, Mata - (281)
983-7800 - 9225 S Dairy Ashford St, Houston, TX 77099
----
Pasadena Independent School District, Intermediate Schools, Southmore -
(713) 920-8061 - 1300 Houston Ave, Houston, TX
77007 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
Pasadena Independent School District, Intermediate Schools, Beverly Hills -
(713) 948-4242 - 10415 Fuqua St, Houston, TX 77089
-
Aldine Independent School District, Reed Intermediate - (281) 985-6070 -
1616 Lauder Rd, Houston, TX 77039
----
Alief Independent School District, Intermediate Schools, Youngblood
Intermediate - (281) 983-8020 - 8410 Dairy View Ln, Houston, TX 77072
----
Alief Independent School District, Intermediate Schools, Owens
Intermediate - (281) 983-8466 - 6900 Turtlewood Dr, Houston, TX 77072
----
Alief Independent School District, Intermediate Schools Klentzman
Intermediate - (281) 983-8477 - 11100 Stancliff Rd, Houston, TX 77099
----
Pasadena Independent School District, Intermediate Schools, South Houston -
(713) 948-4741 - 900 College Ave, South Houston, TX 77587
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#38]
There always is Military school. My little brother got to go to it because he was a trouble maker.

He got to go hiking, shooting and they had one week where they had to live off the land and what they where taught(That was there Final exam.)They had shooting clubs and everything that I would of loved to do but I could not go because I was a good kid never got in any trouble. You may want to think of that if there not to young .
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#39]
stgar15,

Screw the private christian school crap!!
I went to a public school and thought that was the greatest.. My girlfriend on the other hand when to a catholic school (which she wanted to go to).. From the things that she has told me there is no way in hell would I send my kid to one of those communist schools.. Dress code blah blah blah... You can't do this, you can't do that.. Thats just my opinion though..

Texason,
 Yes that is crap for your wife getting reprimanded for saying who she voted for.. I would cause a big stink over what is going on..
 I sure wish you would give an email address because I'm pretty sure AR15.com would give them a piece of our mind.. I know I would..

later,
   hawkin
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#40]
everyone knows that the nea and cta are the legislative lobby arms of the socialist-nazi party in America.  that is why the college kids are already protesting a war that has not happened yet.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 2:39:02 PM EDT
[#41]
I can't belive that public school teachers would actually tell their kids America deserved it!

If that was my School District they would have been severly reprimanded (damn union makes it impossible to fire anyone, there are a couple that need to go). We DO NOT allow any sort of political views in the classroom, left or right. And I'm sure all of the ex-military board members and administrators would be out looking for blood.

Av
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#43]
This smells of a hoax.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 5:47:52 PM EDT
[#44]
It doesn't just smell of a hoax.  It positively reeks of one.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 6:07:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Never happened.  There is no way for the school administration to find out that your wife turned you on to this info initially. It would be even harder for them to trace it back to her through you if you post the email names in question on this forum. They will probably be bogus names as well if you did.
You won't even admit to whom your wife voted for. Nice way to weed them out though. :)

Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#46]
  It certainly does smell! Sounds like someone wanting to fire up people for some political agenda. Using a national tragedy for that end  really stinks....

Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Either this is a bullshit story or Texason doesn't have enough brains to to find a way to tell us what we need to know without jeopardizing his wife's career.

Either way, he shouldn't be breeding.  Like someone said, this guy is part of problem.

Merlin
View Quote

Excellent!  Personal insults.  Thanks.

There are a few people on this board that know me personally.  I could ask them to vouch for this, but I shouldn't have to, so I will not.

It's no skin off my nose if you don't believe it, and I couldn't care less if a bunch of people that don't even know me insult me.

We are doing what we can, to help this school and these teachers [I]"see the light"[/I], but for those that bothered to [B]pay attention[/B] as they read my account, we don't have kids in the school, so I don't feel like I have a dog in this hunt.

RE: finding a way to get you the info without jeopardizing my wife's job:  everyone knows we are gun enthusiasts, if the school gets a barrage of e-mails and calls about these teachers, and [I]even a single one[/I] were to mention AR15.com or a generic "gun board", it would probably be traced back to my wife.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:06:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Its wrong for the teachers to try and influence the students one way or the other. get that? or the other! Nobody I know has the market on being right. I was in D.C. in 96 for the promisekeepers million man march and actually I believe there was 2.3 million Christian men there praying for the state of our country. This nation has dramatically changed in my lifetime. I remember growing up on Dennis the Menace, not Beavis and Butthead. This nation has done more than dipped its toe in sin, it more reminds me of when my beagle would find a dead fish.Have we got the wrath of God in the future? Is this the beginning of the slippery slope? Is there any where that America can hide its sin that God will not find it? I consider myself a patriotic American and I am not without guilt, but I have hope in Christ not revenge through the military.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
stgar15,

Screw the private christian school crap!!
I went to a public school and thought that was the greatest.. My girlfriend on the other hand when to a catholic school (which she wanted to go to).. From the things that she has told me there is no way in hell would I send my kid to one of those communist schools.. Dress code blah blah blah... You can't do this, you can't do that.. Thats just my opinion though..

View Quote

Are you still in high school?  Only a kid would hold such ridiculous opinions.  High Schoolers need rules and restraints.  Otherwise they run amok and give us the kind of skrewl system we have in this country.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top