Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2001 8:45:37 PM EDT
I've heard it all now.  

OK, before I get diced and sliced in cyberspace, let me explain.  It's poker night so I have had a few beers.  I'm surfing cable and see Bush talking on CNBC and so I leave it to check out what he's saying.  It switches to Jeraldo, YIKES!  Before I can turn, he shakes his head, smirks and says . . . (I was expecting fecal garbage-talk) "this guy is really something else, isn't he?  I was not a believer before, but I'm in that 90% of Americans who support him 100%."

WHAT?  Did I drink that much?  Did he just say that sh*t?  Yes, Jeraldo actually said this.  Amazing.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't confirm that. You're the only one that was buzzed enough to not switch channels  before he said that...
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 10:55:21 PM EDT
[#2]
How much were you drinking?

*quickly goes over to weather.com to see if the temperature is dropping to freezing in Hell*
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]

This may have something to do with the alignment of Uranus and Pluto.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 11:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Geraldo should just shove a stick up his butt and call himself a political weather vane.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:01:11 AM EDT
[#5]
geraldo is in that group of supporting who ever is popular to further his fame and career

hes a media whore
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 3:31:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm at work now, no alcoholic influences.  He really said it, I'm still amazed.  If the alcohol had not dulled my cat like reflexes, I would have turned the channel and missed it as soon as I saw his cartoonish mug.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 3:38:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Geraldo should just shove a stick up his butt and call himself a political weather vane.
View Quote

Can I do the job?[:D]  These people are more poll driven than elected politcos.

Don't put much stock into his remarks.  He says what he "thinks"(loose use of that word)people want to hear.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 4:16:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 5:33:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Steve, I can confirm your Geraldo report.
Soon as I can think of a good enough lie as to why I was watching I'll post it !
[:D]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:50:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Geraldo is not alone on the left.  Gerald Posner, a "journalist" who actively supported Gore during the election fiasco - insisting that Florida should revote - is now behind President Bush.  Read it in his own words at [url]http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=95001212[/url]

My favorite quote from the op-ed:
I must sadly admit that Bill Clinton, for whom I voted twice, could not have delivered that same clear speech last Thursday. His almost compulsive need to please all sides would have prevented him from casting the issues as starkly or as unequivocally.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:54:34 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm surprised Geraldo has never broken his ankle, the way he jumps from bandwagon to bandwagon.

I still laugh when I think about the Capone vault, hehe.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Our buddy Geraldo, AKA Jerry Rivers, was patting Bush on the back to look for a soft spot to stick the knife at a later date. Rivera is just another punk ass media MF, accent on "punk".
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Geraldo no doubt supports him on [i]this[/i] issue, but just ask him about the million other issues before us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top