Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2001 4:19:10 PM EDT
Been wanting these two knives for awhile, might as well get them now and help the economy also. Do any of you have one of these and how do you like them?

Ordered them a little while ago, thanks to all that post. Your posts help the cognitive dissonance for sure. I am going to be pleased I know.   [:)]

AmOTramp
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#1]
have had a stryker for 2 years. happy with it.
keeps an edge fairly well. sharp out of the box.
got the black finish...holding up well but haven't used it hard. I'll bet you could do a lot worse in a fight but that's a preference thing. I'd buy another. Shop around. If memory serves...(and it usually doesn't)I got mine online from Cutleryshoppe.     Stay safe
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 5:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Sparky CG, the other "arrested knife post" got me hot again for these knives' this time I am going to order them. Glad you posted,thanks for the info.

AmOTramp
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had my Stryker for about 2 years as well. It's by far the best folder I've ever owned.

I have maybe 8 Benchmades, and time and time again, it's the Stryker that ends up clipped to my pocket. Great knife.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the Stryker 910, great knife for about 2 years also. Highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 8:57:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I too own the Stryker 910 since it came out. I have been real happy with it.

Link Posted: 9/24/2001 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I've had a  Stryker for a couple of years too.
I like it very much as well as my other Benchmades.  I think for the money (at least off the internet) you can't beat Benchmade.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 9:30:50 PM EDT
[#7]
For about 5 years now I have been making handmade knives at my home I know a lot about knives. A knife is like a gun you must hold both of the you must test the action on the knife.

Also you also have to ask yourself what is it going to be used for if it's only for defense all you must look at is if the blade has a something that locks the blade back how many pounds does it take for it to brake.

I had a friend who got a $200 knife it was a sweet looking knife but you could place your hand on the non cutting side of the blade and give about 10lbs of pressure on it and the blade would fold. Now thats not good because if you stick someone with and it's not in all the way and he put's a little pressure on it then it fold and you just lost at lest 4 fingers.

I have a Benchmade knife it has a thumb hole on it but I have used it so much that it is faster with a flick of my wrist then some switchblades are. Just go out and feel a few of them and see what you like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top