Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2007 11:44:48 AM EDT
Hey folks, I'm a little depressed over here in Houston (Pinehurst). I need to shoot this Stag-15 I just purchased. I got my grip installed, I have field stripped it. I've fondled this thing enough and I need to shoot it.

Is there anywhere in houston that I can go shoot, but feel free doing so?
Link Posted: 2/6/2007 11:42:49 AM EDT
[#1]
communities/hometown might know
Link Posted: 2/6/2007 11:43:09 AM EDT
[#2]
post this in the hometown forum for a quicker answer
Link Posted: 2/6/2007 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/6/2007 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#4]
You need to find private land big enough to not piss off the neighbors.

American Shooting Centers won't let you "Feel Free" at all.  Nor will anywhere else in town that I know of.
Link Posted: 2/6/2007 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Heck that's the problem. All ranges in houston are one shot per second type ranges. I need some land like you say so I can go and feel free shooting the AR how I want.

I've got a lot out in west texas but it's 5 hours drive time. I would like something close for after work.
Link Posted: 2/13/2007 4:37:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I have yet to shoot this rifle and have had it for about a month. I went to look at 16 acres here in texas. I took the gun and still did not shoot it. Hopefully this upcoming weekend I will have fired it.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I fired it finally. 6 shots total. Hehe aming at a can at about 100 yards free hand I hit the can twice.

Woohoo.

It was dirty as well, I guess bulk ammo is very dirty compared to reloads for the .22-250.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top