Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2001 6:19:18 AM EDT
Went to the annual fall show in the 4H building at the fair grounds Saturday.

I was really suprised as dealers weren't trying to take advantage of doom and gloon by posting stuff like get it now or jacking prices. I did see and talk to quite a few ppl who seemed to be getting their first gun. That is a pretty scary thought given the way some acted! There was even only one beef jerky table there too- and they were pushing buffalo jerky and products.

AR prices were a little steep, but just about normal show steep. A Bushie 20" A2 was around 950.

I eneded up getting an .50 ammo can for 5 bucks, a flat top riser for 30.00, and a South African battle pack of 300 rds for 45.00

Oh, as an add on, USGI 20rd mags were ranging from 18-25 bucks?

If anyone is going to be at the next one, let me know be happy to meet ya there

Later

IAJack

Link Posted: 9/23/2001 7:43:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I noticed the price decrease of both 20 and 30 round mags recently.  At the last gunshow in Salt Lake here a guy was selling NIW 30 rounders for $17 and the 20 rounders went anywhere from $18 to $45 depending on condition
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top