Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2001 8:29:07 PM EDT
Took my new kimber ultra eclipse II out today.  Shot 100 rds of 230 gr. hardball (S&b and pmc), no malcfunctions, 30 rds of 230 jhp, same (whew!).  The gun is worth the money.  I literally placed 3 rounds touching each other at 10 yds (should of stopped there and saved the target, because I did spread it out after that)  Seriously, the gun has a 3" barrel, and it outshoots my other guns (at least in my hands).  Thankfully the front night sight still works.  Tricky putting it back together, but managed without scratching anything.   Don't know how the "eclipse" finish will hold up to holster wear, but the recoil of that all steel gun felt like nothing, and follow up shots were easy and quick.  I'm glad I bought this gun (at least for now, still  another 900rds before the final results are in!)
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Not suprised.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top