Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2001 3:40:06 PM EDT
[url]www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34900,00.html[/url]

• Belgian police have arrested two men and seized a large quantity of chemicals in an action linked to the recent arrest of Islamic militants, a spokeswoman for the Brussels prosecutor's office said.

• Federal investigators want to question a man who tried to fly to Chicago the day of the terrorist attacks. Court papers say the man, now detained in Canada, carried three passports and two airline uniforms.

• There's new evidence of a struggle in the final moments before a hijacked jetliner crashed in Pennsylvania. The New York Times quotes law enforcement officials who say the voice recorder picked up scuffling sounds, along with shouts in Arabic and English.

• A federal judge has ordered three men who were arrested this week in Detroit to remain jailed. A preliminary hearing is set for Sept. 28. The three are charged with possessing false identity documents, as well as conspiracy.

• Authorities and a lawyer have confirmed a Saudi man was stopped a few miles from Dulles airport outside Washington on Sept. 11. They say he was later arrested for allegedly making a false statement that he was a U.S. citizen.

• The Federal Trade Commission and state attorney in New York are investigating several cases of people trying to steal the identifications of those listed as missing in the World Trade Center.

View Quote

Passports, Uniforms, Multiple False I.D.'s.

Hmmmmmm
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Go reload
[:)]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#2]
What ever came form the 6 search warrants served in Northern, KY this morning? I heard about it this morning on Fox news and I have heard no more as of yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top