Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2001 1:53:08 PM EDT
The guy in Jersey City who sells me my newspaper and coffee is a terrorist.
He's the guy arrested on the train to San Antonio with the cash, tickets blades.
Did my coffee money buy that ticket?
Jersey City is a nest of arab terrorists.
They did it from there in '93, too.
We are all so blind.
Did the Arab-American community in JC provide a haven?
Did they turn any of them in?
Do they contribute to Hamas? Hezbollah? or Al-Qaeda?
Do they encourage this type of thought?
Do they provide moral support for terrorists?

Now, what about the guy with the hot dog stand?
Or the cabby....
Will he spend my money on Anthrax spores?

Not my money. Never.
Not until they start coughing up suspects.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Hoooo Raaaa Major.  I'm with ya.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:05:40 PM EDT
[#3]
You nailed it right on the head.  Not only are all Jersey city Muslims terrorists,  they use money collected buy selling hot dogs and collecting cab fares to pull off these multi-million dollar attacks.  let us not forget the minimum wage they get at 7-11 too!  
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:06:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yeah, and all the NISEI Japanese-Americans who won Medals of Honor in WWII were secret agents.
Get real, and stop looking under your bed for monsters.
View Quote

They're not under the bed, they're in Jersey City, selling newspapers and coffee.
It makes me sick that I have to be suspicious of someone, just because of their ethnicity.
I flew Delta from Rome earlier this week.
There was an Arab on the plane.
I kept my eye on him, and felt felt very sorry for him, because EVERYONE was staring at him -with fear.

raf, If you were on a flight with 4 arab men, all seated alone and on the aisle, would you be suspicious, concerned, vigilent?
You know you would.

I just don't like the idea that this guy took my money, smiled, used it to buy a box-cutter, and then tried to kill my neighbors.

Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:13:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#6]
None taken.
I speak only of the Arab community in Jersey City.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice.....
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#7]
By the way, the FBI has been kicking in doors in JC all week.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah, and all the NISEI Japanese-Americans who won Medals of Honor in WWII were secret agents.
View Quote

Heh, they wuz killin germans! Fair comment :)

Murphy, you were really ftf with this guy?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, they reported his stand and another in Penn Sta., Newark. Could have been one of his employees, I didn't see his photo in the news.

Many immigrants use their stores and businesses as a means to provide proof of employment for other, incoming immigrants.
I have no problem with this, but who was this guy sponsoring?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:20:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yes, they reported his stand and another in Penn Sta., Newark. Could have been one of his employees, I didn't see his photo in the news.

Many immigrants use their stores and businesses as a means to provide proof of employment for other, incoming immigrants.
I have no problem with this, but who was this guy sponsoring?
View Quote

We had an Indian guy over here use his hotel business as a means to obtain H1-B VISA's for his employees. It turns out the "employees" were all 15 year-old girls and he was banging them, but hey, the H1-B program was created to provide the US with "professionals", and what they were doing is the oldest "profession" in the world.

[Actually, I bent the truth. The girls came over thinking they would work normal jobs but he made them into sex slaves.]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:36:45 PM EDT
[#11]

I dont drink coffee and I don't buy that many newspapers. But I'll be really pissed if the guy that sells donuts and bagels turns out to be buying 20 ton nukes by the bakers dozen with all his profits.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#12]
So far none of the terrs have turned out to be blond blue eyed nordic types, so a bit of discretion with Middle East looking people makes sense, and they shouldn't be surprised or too awfully offended.

But there's no excuse for hurting a good American, and almost all Arab Americans are.  Their energy and contributions to the country are fine examples to a LOT of native born Americans.

And anybody abusing them, as opposed to using intelligent watchfullness in only select times, is as playing into the hands of the terrs.

Ask yourself this:  What do you want our Arab American friends to write back to their homelands about us?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Be careful, I've worked with a few Lebanese immigrants several years ago. One of the guys had blue eyes, blond hair and a small nose. Before anyone starts in with the old "we must profile all middle easterner's", remember that not all Arabs have dark skin and dark eyes. Eons of Greek/Roman invasion, the crusades and Christian pilgrims have left remnant genes throughout the Middle East. The guy that I used to work with totally looked like he came from the American Midwest, only his accent and his constant anti-Semitic remarks gave him away. If you rely on looks alone, how many "sleepers" will still be around there waiting for right moment?
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 8:11:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ask yourself this:  What do you want our Arab American friends to write back to their homelands about us?
View Quote

I want them to say they'd better stop supporting & doing this terrorist shit, and ID & give up the bad guys, or Allah will smite their asses, every one of them that doesn't demand justice on those extremist infidels.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#15]
"Profiling"? What's that but common sense learned through hard experience, whether police cruising the hood or customs agents scoping the embarking passengers?
WTF is wrong with that?
Yes, not everyone who fits the "profile" is a criminal/terrorist, but enough of them are to warrant a close look, which is why there is a "profile" on them in the first place.....
People that arent' on board with this reality are just PC New Worlder Assholes.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It makes me sick that I have to be suspicious of someone, just because of their ethnicity.
View Quote

Maj, you're not the only one being a lot more suspicious these days.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice revisionist history.  What about the Japs that were spies.  What about the ones that killed GI's and civilians?  Lets take a chance with your family.  Lets hire one of these guys on a visa to take care of your kids.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Name the AMERICANS of Japanese descent were found to be spying for Imperial Japan. Name the AMERICANS of Japanese descent that "killed GIs and civilians".
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Name the AMERICANS of Japanese descent were found to be spying for Imperial Japan. Name the AMERICANS of Japanese descent that "killed GIs and civilians".
View Quote

Like I said, "What about the Japs that were spies. What about the ones that killed GI's and civilians?"  The implication is, the Japs were killing Americans.  WWII did not happen in a vacuum.  If you study the issue in detail, the Americans of Japanese decent were in danger of being killed by a frightened and terrorized population.  The Imperial Japanese were still Japanese of Japanese decent.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 11:37:55 PM EDT
[#20]
The original question was posed about Americans, who weren't killing GI's and civilians, not those serving the Emporer of Japan.

Your argument could be easily applied for the Americans of Italian and German descent. I find it grossly hypocrital that the 442nd was prevented from serving in the Pacific because it was feared that the Americans of Japanese descent would not fight their "own people", yet there were none of those concerns of the  countless Americans of Italian and German descent in Europe fighting against Hitler and Mussolini.

Just because someone wasn't of the correct race, his loyalties were automatically put into question. It was simply a racist reaction by the govt and sheeple back then. Nothing more, nothing less.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 4:28:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Not only are all Jersey city Muslims terrorists,  they use money collected buy selling hot dogs and collecting cab fares to pull off these multi-million dollar attacks.  let us not forget the minimum wage they get at 7-11 too!  
View Quote

Remember, these jobs are just covers as they are already well funded and really don't need the cash, but rather have the need to blend in. So, the fact that thinking just because a guy is working 7-11 he can not afford to be a terrorist.... Well, than the cover is working.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 4:43:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I really don't especially care.  The policy of allowing migration of various groups from the armpits of the world to here has begun to cost us.  These "communities" allow an operations base for the "fringe" elements to operate from.

All "Arab-Americans" should be required to register their location and identity NOW.  "Oh, that's so un-American" you say?  Just wait for the next incident to happen, and we will talk again.

Link Posted: 9/24/2001 4:45:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Post from Imbroglio -
I find it grossly hypocrital that the 442nd was prevented from serving in the Pacific because it was feared that the Americans of Japanese descent would not fight their "own people", yet there were none of those concerns of the countless Americans of Italian and German descent in Europe fighting against Hitler and Mussolini.
View Quote

You can't think of [u]any[/u] reasons why the military authorities would think that sending Japanese-American regiments to fight in the Pacific Theatre would be a dumb idea?

If the Americans were so racist, why didn't they put Japanese-Americans on the [u]East[/u] Coast in detention centers? Why did they even permit the Nisei regiments to be formed at all?

Lighten up on the gov't and 'sheeple' from those days, I have a lot of old friends who would take serious umbrage at being referred to as sheeple under [u]any[/u] circumstances. Especially so in light of their glorious victory in WWII!

Eric The(WhatDidYouDoInTheWar,Daddy?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 6:48:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Yes and everyone in Montana is a Nazi Militia....various areas might be havens  for those that hideand do deeds like the WTC, yes suspicious, hey I go tothe river  to fish,  not the woods. But  we must remember all those Arab Americans, that are Americans!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 6:58:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Are you still an Amercan if you betray America?
Are you still an American if you provide aid and comfort to those who plot to destroy us?
Are you still an American if you betray the oath that you took, when you became a citizen?
Are you still an American if you celebrate what occurred on September 11th?
Maybe.
Maybe not...
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 7:09:58 AM EDT
[#26]
I have a feeling I'll be "profiling" my spending habits.

Link Posted: 9/24/2001 7:18:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Post from Imbroglio -
I find it grossly hypocrital that the 442nd was prevented from serving in the Pacific because it was feared that the Americans of Japanese descent would not fight their "own people", yet there were none of those concerns of the countless Americans of Italian and German descent in Europe fighting against Hitler and Mussolini.
View Quote

You can't think of [u]any[/u] reasons why the military authorities would think that sending Japanese-American regiments to fight in the Pacific Theatre would be a dumb idea?

View Quote

You tell me.

Why was the 442nd not allowed to fight in the Pacific?

Then explain why the same standards weren't applied to Italian and German Americans fighting in Europe.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 7:23:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Pardon me, but I asked the question first!

Eric The(ThankYou)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 7:41:17 AM EDT
[#29]
There was discrimination and violence against Germans here in WWI.  I did know my grandad spoke German until I was 20.  He had been harassed so much when he was a kid that he was embarrassed about it and only spoke it in private to family.

It would be kind of hard to round all the Germans up though, as half of the people in the country at the time were of German descent.

I know there were sometimes problems when they sent Japanese or Chinese Americans to Korea and Vietnam.  Grunts would often be suspicious they were infiltrators.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 8:02:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Pardon me, but I asked the question first!

Eric The(ThankYou)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

I already said why.
Link Posted: 9/24/2001 8:26:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Are you still an Amercan if you betray America?
Are you still an American if you provide aid and comfort to those who plot to destroy us?
Are you still an American if you betray the oath that you took, when you became a citizen?
Are you still an American if you celebrate what occurred on September 11th?
Maybe.
Maybe not...
View Quote

I can answer those questions in three words.

NO NO NO.

or

NO F#$KING WAY

Those people deserve the pain of the eternal fire of hell. But thy should get that pain while still alive so I can watch.

If your not with us your dead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top