Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2001 12:33:57 PM EDT
The pictures of 100's of Afghans fleeing their cities kinda makes me laugh.  I know that some of them don't side with the Taliban but fuck it....  

If the world wants to call the United States a Bully that's fine.  See what happens when you make a bully flinch?  Ya get you ass beat!
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I sorta wish you died in those terrorist attacks.
View Quote

Uncalled for!
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:13:20 PM EDT
[#2]
BCBUD, you've made 190 post now and managed to piss people off in everyone of them. Why don't you go back to your own kind? You are nothing more than a troll here.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:16:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude!!

BCBUD what got up your @ss..

They will get what they deserve!!  
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
BCBUD, you've made 190 post now and managed to piss people off in everyone of them. Why don't you go back to your own kind? You are nothing more than a troll here.
View Quote

My kind? you mean open minded non-inbred shits
who think america is too fucked up and evil to rule the world the way it does?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#5]
BCBUD,
Think about what you said.
Think hard.
You deserve to spend the rest of your life, bitter, full of hate, and alone with your bile.
Go away.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope, still can't figure out where to even start with that statement.

I love you man.  Gimme a hug.

Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#7]
BCBUD, you have got to be trying to be kidding.
Man, you are in the wrong place for such BS. Nobody is that stupid, so you are either a troll or a really stupid MF, that has no point to make at all, wait, that still makes you a troll.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

If you think you're bad enough to take the controls from us, you limp-wristed Canucklehead, you go for it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:23:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sorta wish you died in those terrorist attacks.
View Quote

Uncalled for!
View Quote

Sounds like a hate crime! I'm calling Morris Dees.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn you, BCBUD, now I have to change brands.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to find Acapulco Gold in Seattle?!?!?!!?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Now you're actually making me feel bad for them. They've had a shitty deal for their entire lives: one dictatorship after another.

Ona different note the best chicken I've ever had was from an afghani restaraunt back in the 80s. Unbelievably good - with the skin still on, something I never get anymore :(
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 3:11:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top