Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2001 12:01:14 PM EDT
What do you guys think of the Trilateral Commission, the CNR, the IREX and the Bilderberg Group?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I know better than to discuss these types of groups in a public forum!

Now I have to find my tinfoil hat! Thanks for contaminating me!
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#2]
So, I must think someone is scared just about talking on a subject like that ?!?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#4]
When a subjects like the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR not CNR) and Bildebergers are being discussed in a serious manner, people who know nothing about the subject always have to chime in with their "tin foil hat" comments.

I have not heard of IREX before, what is the info on them?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:56:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, ignorant on almost all counts.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
1) Sorry for CFR mispelling.
2) I don't know what is this tin foil hat and contamination thing about.Please explain.
3) IREX stands for International Research    
Exchange Board.

If someone does not know about these organizations, better spend 5 minutes on the net searching for Trilateral Commission and related topics, then come back.
It's scary, at least.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:38:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Just the people involved should be enough proof, for me. Those organizations are non-elective and direct plans for entire nations and include (mainly the TC) incredibly wealthy men and also politicians (like Slick Willy or EC Romano Prodi), and many man are present in more of these organizations at various levels.
Maybe it is because someone is doing his job
that noone ever talks about those organizations
(never heard a word about these at the TV news
for what I can remeber).
The influent sister of one of Italy's richiest man, also a senator and former minister herself
is part of the TC board. There is at least one KGB high officer linked with IREX from the past years.TC itself was funded by the Rockfeller family. Enough to think something is going on?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Talk to Art Bell he knows all about these groups.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:46:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Anecdotes?
Forgot to open your eyes today?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:52:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Yes, those organizations have influence on financial policy.  No, I don't think they are part of some monlithic conspiracy.  
I think that the Bilderbergers are a bunch of rich people who meet privately to discuss how to get richer.
I think the Trilateral Commission and the CFR are a bunch of intellectual elitists discussing how things would be so much better for the masses if only they were allowed to guide them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Top-notch people like those involved does not
drop evidence around for common people like me to grab.
I am stating that the situation is very very suspect. That italian man from above wrote about the TC :" Un gruppo di privati cittadini, studiosi, imprenditori, politici, sindacalisti, delle tre aree del mondo industrializzato...che si riuniscono per studiare e proporre soluzioni equilibrate a problemi di scottante attualità internazionale e di comune interesse".
Translation "A group of private citizens,researchers,entrepreneurs, politicians,labour leaders of the three areas of the industrial world who assemble to study and propose balanced solutions to problems of urging international subjects and of common interest."
Maybe someone does not know that "common interest" in the industrial (free) world is already represented by people elected governments?
Doh!
Is not that man the owner of a national "aligned" newspaper?

I must go now- Bruce Lee on TV!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:16:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Top-notch people like those involved does not
drop evidence around for common people like me to grab.
View Quote

How convenient.  You now consider absense of evidence to be evidence that something is going on.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:39:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Think paranoid!  Trust nobody!  And keep your laser handy!
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:39:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Maybe coincidence is not evidence.
Look at this coincidence then (if you want proof, You just ask another italian or an  italian "non aligned" newspapers like "Libero" o "Il Giornale").

Some time ago a public demonstration in Milano
was called by a group (right extremist wing) to protest in coincidence and against a TC meeting which they opposed.

It was not authorized by the local police authorities.

The same day another demonstration was held by left wing extremist groups against globalization.
With the permit of the authorities; and ending with an attack on the right wing group building.
Another clue?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:41:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Where do "They" sell lasers?
Where can I get a pre-ban Episode IV laser sabre?
Or a Sten blaster?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What do you guys think of the Trilateral Commission, the CNR, the IREX and the Bilderberg Group?
View Quote

I think they're great. They pay me a fantastic salary and all I have to do is keep track of you guys. I really appreciate it
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#21]
It is not about being paranoid.
It is like people affecting life of other people
without the latter being able to do nothing or near to nothing.
Rich men negotiating about getting richer.
It is ok for me.
But don't try to rob in my (meager) wallet.
TC=Japan,UE,US
Japan? It is now currently pushing UN against privately owned small arms.
UE? Have you seen how it tried to enact sanctions against people elected national governments like Austrian and Italian right wing governments?
US? God Bless Bush,for now, because Gore would not have been a bless for our guns.(He is well  pictured in the "bunch of intellectual elitists discussing how things would be so much better for the masses if only they were allowed to ..."
Bye pals, I will be back.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 3:18:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If someone does not know about these organizations, better spend 5 minutes on the net searching for Trilateral Commission and related topics, then come back.
It's scary, at least.
View Quote

Sagat, I could spend an afternoon writing up information on the sagat organization. Type up documents and white out important parts, scan them and put them on the web. I could use a dozen free web hosting services to post various sites that all look unique.

They would all state that you you have ties to the Trilateral commision, the bilderbergers, and the shriners. Maybe even the stonecutters. It would be available for any person searching on the Internet to find. My sites would state everything is true, and anyone issuing a denial is part of a cover up.

Would the fact that the information is out there on the internet make it true?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top