Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2001 4:32:55 PM EDT
Just for y'alls amusement I'll share this with you. Having finished my beer and dropping it into the trashcan next to my desk. I without thinking reached over and grabbed a 1/3 full,4 day old and used as a ashtray beer. needless to say my desire to drink beer has now diminished. mmk
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:43:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just for y'alls amusement I'll share this with you. Having finished my beer and dropping it into the trashcan next to my desk. I without thinking reached over and grabbed a 1/3 full,4 day old and used as a ashtray beer. needless to say my desire to drink beer has now diminished. mmk
View Quote

[puke]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:49:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I drank about a half full beer once that had been used as an ashtray. Thing is, I was so drunk and drank it so fast that I didn't notice until I got to the cigarette butt at the end.

It won't kill ya....

Michael
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the ones with the little fuzzy white floaties in them myself.  
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I did that once in 1980 and haven't had the pleasure of doing it again. Since then I always "police" my beer!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#7]
When I was very young, I did about the same thing with my father's can of Coke that had been used as an ashtray.  Had a mouth full of chewed-up cheetos at the time.  Bad results.  Funny how something like that can become one of your few vivid memories of childhood (I couldn't have been more than 5 or 6).

[puke]

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Had some jerk take a swig out of my spit can that was sitting on my desk once.  Laughed my butt off.

Not going to admit doing it myself while drinking though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:37:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Shooting beer out of your nose burns, but when you look back, you wish you
could do it again.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 10:40:45 PM EDT
[#10]
All upset about a few cig butts, well that is nothing and there two little rules about drinking beer the first is always keep your eye on your beer and the other is never drink a beer that you have not opened your self. One time one of my friends had a little fun with another of my friends who happened to have had a few too many beers already. My friend took an empty beer bottle and placed it behind an appy mare just as she was getting ready to make some mud and well he really filled up that bottle, and if I remember correctly it was a large bottle. Well guess what he gave that bottle to my other friend and he really chug a lugged it down. We all almost got sick from laughing so hard and the girl who owned and was riding the mare almost fell off laughing. He never knew what he really drank until someone eventually told him.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 11:25:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Good thing no one chews tobacco there[puke]
View Quote

Ah yes, dredging up memories of spit.

1)  Lived next to a couple of guys that threw a party.  Next morning, the Coppenhagen chewer is walking around finishing all the half drank beers.  If that isn't disgusting enough, he picks up a spit bottle and take three gulps before he realizes what it is.

2)  Living with Sparhawk and some other roommates.  Troy is chewing and spitting into a beer bottle.  Sparhawk is being a little cranky and tells Troy that he better get rid of that bottle when he's done with it as he's tired of them getting knocked over.  Troy tells him to F-off and goes to set the bottle on the coffee table.  In slow motion, the bottle slips out of Troys hand, lands on the floor, perfectly upright.  Impact causes a big geyser of chew-spit to fly up 4 feet in the air and land all over Sparhawk.  Man was it silent in that living room for the longest time.

MMK,  You know they used to use nicotine sulphate as a bug poison?  Supposed to be quite the rush before it kills ya.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top