Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2001 6:21:05 AM EDT
Not that this is "new" news to us. Duh!
But, I just posted this to the "lowdown on his fraudulency" forum for our buds in the DU. Can't wait to see them worked up in a lather. [:D]

http://www.msnbc.com/news/535952.asp?bt=prgy
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet that CBS/ABC/NBC won't be leading their Nightly News broadcasts with this story.  I was on Page A-11 of the Washington Post this morning.  The Liberals gotta bury it.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 12:25:49 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/535952.asp?bt=prgy[/url]

Link Posted: 2/26/2001 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I bet that CBS/ABC/NBC won't be leading their Nightly News broadcasts with this story.  I was on Page A-11 of the Washington Post this morning.  The Liberals gotta bury it.

GunLvr
View Quote

No the liberal press will try to give this one "short shrift"!  They don't like having their faces rubbed in their own sh.... stuff!

DaMan
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 1:36:05 PM EDT
[#4]
What's Gore's email? Just wanna say thanks.

During one of the debates he said he would protect the rights of sportmen & hunters. Gore, it is not about that, but about Power to the People.

Al Gore THANK YOU for that statement. I was able to get the okay from the BOSS (Wife) to dip into the savings and bought 3 pistols, 3 AKs & 3 AR15 stripped lowers for the kids' future. See it is about the childern. (Just in case he would win)

Now, if I could only convince her for the parts to the 3 ARs. Any new liberal running for Prez. Oh wait, that's not 'til 2004. Damn :-)

ACGUNNER

PEACE IS A LONG FORGOTTEN DREAM
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 1:41:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh, THANX for the mags & ammo too. Ammo sure gets heavy when you buy by the thousands.

Link Posted: 2/26/2001 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#6]

I was stupid and thought for sure that those uncounted ballots would've helped out Gore.

But, of course, Gore still would've won if it wasn't for the massive voter fraud in Floriday enouraged by President George Bush' brother, Govern Jeb Bush.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 2:42:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Rather just reported it on the CBS Evening News. Surprise!
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 3:54:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Ha! I knew it. Statistically, any uncounted ballots wouldn't make a difference either way, just more of the same. GW actually gained quite a bit of ground in one test that used "legal" voting standards.

I'm going to forward this link to all of my whiny liberal co-workers and make them eat crow. I hope they never bring up the subject of "Illegitimacy" again, I'll have to squash them verbally with the cold hard facts.

Thanks for the heads up on the link, I probably would have missed it since I don't really watch the news anymore.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 10:36:29 PM EDT
[#9]
The pols say they need 5 days of reporting to
get the message to the whole of the people.
You can bet it will be on the back page long before that happens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top