Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2001 11:18:19 AM EDT
We have the bald eagle, what do the terrorists have?  

And why is their flag BLACK?  Reminds me of the 'Walkin dude' in the stand....
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#1]
The Iranian revolutionary wannabes who lived two doors down the hall in my college dorm oh so many years ago had their room plastered with posters.  The posters were pretty much the same thing:  lots of arabic writing (aka "chickenscratch") and an image of a young arabic man with an AK-47 pointed in the air.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 11:31:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Their symbol technically is the crescent moon becase the deity they worship is the moon god of the Arabian Penninsula.There are pagan statues that depict this crescent moon and star on the chest of the moon god Allah and the sun symbol of his famale counterpart Allat.Go look it up on some of the college archaeology sites.They do not worship the omnipotent benevolent creator of heaven and earth but a bronze age demon from the Arabian Peninsula.I'm not kidding.

The Afghanis are chanting"we will eat the flesh of the Americans" right before they go to their Mosques to pray.

SOPMODM4A3
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah?  Well, I think we are the ones who will be doing the BBQ'ing...
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#4]
In regards to the "Allah is a moon god" idea, here is a rebuttal: [url]http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Sources/Allah/moongod.html#15[/url]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh, yeah, Allah is the "moon god", sure.

A few years ago I ran across some Nazi propaganda that claimed the Jews were never really worshippers of any sort of god, they were really phallus worshippers who "hijacked" another faith so that they could fake everyone else out and claim to be the "holy people".

I believe that one just about as much as I do your nonsense, spoomodm4. . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top