Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2001 10:13:04 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3bab7f874fe0.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Ugh. These farging icehole bastages have no farging shame.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 10:26:21 AM EDT
[#2]
What are they trying to stop? Please correct me if I am wrong but it was my understanding that guns that can take high-cap's havn't been able to be imported since 98' cause of a Clinton executive order. ?

[rail]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#3]
It's almost unbelievable that anyone would try to capitalize politically on the terrorist attacks. Never put anything past a liberal, though. Absolutely shameless.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe it's a parts count thing that determines whether a 'high cap capable' rifle can come into the country. Romanian and bulgarian rifles have been coming into the country.

I just wonder why the fact that they are imported makes a difference in their 'deadliness'.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 10:35:11 AM EDT
[#6]
It's amazing the thugs that will come-out of the woodwork to take advantage of a tragedy.

The brief said that the government must "protect us from military weaponry."  More people are killed by automobiles, should the government ban their import?  No more Toyotas?

Also, it said that their lawsuit was supported by "International Brotherhood of Police Officers, the National Association of Police Organizations, Inc., the Police Foundation, the National Black Police Association."  Great, more pigs that want to disarm us.  I just don't understand why a badge makes someone hate freedom?  That's a serious question.  I've had many former LEO's for friends and coworkers over the years, and it seems that over the past 30, every single one of them was anti-gun and anti- just about every other freedom.  I just don't understand it.z
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#7]
My nextdoor neighbor is a LEO and is so pro-gun it's not even funny.  He thinks everyone of age with no criminal background should carry, and he knows that those that do are generally the most law-abiding citizens.  His entire family is armed.  He's also ex-Army and very patriotic.

God Bless Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top