Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2001 8:58:12 AM EDT
...Mohamed Atta, the ringleader of the terrorists, arived at Logan International Airport in a sweat!

He was permitted to carry on a large bag, even though the security officer could not even get a response to the "Have you left the bags unattended recently" type question!

[b]He was waved on through by the supervisor![/b]

See story at:
[url]http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24596[/url]

Eric The(TickedOff)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:12:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[b]He was waved on through by the supervisor![/b]

View Quote

Of course the supervisor waved him through; the poor fellow didn't speak English! [rolleyes]

I wonder if I could use that excuse to get out of completing the paperwork for my next gun purchase...

"Uh -- No hablas.  Yeh, no hablas englais, OK?  Just givio el me-o el gunno!"  [:E]

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 9:23:03 AM EDT
[#2]
It's Massachusetts, remember. I'm supposed to be able to speak a foreign language (various) just to get served at a fast food restaurant. Yesterday, my buddy at work got a side of French Bread instead of French Fries at the deli next door. But, of course, he's a midlle class White male, so it must have been his fault. Dammit I'm in a bad mood for a Friday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top