Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2001 4:38:56 AM EDT
The Taliban is beginning to lose control of the part of Afghanistan that they control, as its citizens make a mad dash for the border!

See story at:
[url]http://www.portal.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/09/21/wafg321.xml[/url]

I particularly like this blurb from article:

"It appears that soldiers are no longer obeying their officers."

Eric The(Ahh,BlessedConfusionAmongOurEnemies!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:01:58 AM EDT
[#1]
haaaaaaaaa!
haaaaaaaaa!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:11:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Well,  I guess if I knew I was going to get my a$$ whupped,  I would want to have a little fun before the whupping began.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:15:05 AM EDT
[#3]
The Taliban knows that if the people leave, there is NOTHING keeping us from making Afghanistans mountains flat as the Great Plains.

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:54:27 AM EDT
[#4]
The Taliban knows that if their soldiers leave them and the people abandon the city/cities we won't have to do anything. The rebels will walk in, run their collective asses off and roll bin Laden in a sheet of wet stamps and over night him to DC.
Then, a few years from now, we can still all over again fighting the new people in power there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:46:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top