Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2001 9:43:53 PM EDT
There is a scene in Full Metal Jacket where two guys are cleaning the bathroom(I'm pretty sure one is joker but I cant remember).  He says something like "I want to stick my tubestick in your sister"  What does that mean? Everytime I watch it I'm not sure what they are talking about.

Thanks,
Dan
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:45:49 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have to ask, I wonder what you've been doing to your girlfriend all these years [;)]

Kuiper
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:47:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Is he really talking about his sister? he says "What do you got in trade"
Makes me think something homosexual is going on
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Basicly Pvt Joker is asking Cowboy if he can bang his sister. No homo innuendo's
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#4]
It's just a inside joke between the two.. you have friends right?  You may have a inside joke or two as well.  Later in the movie when they meet up out in the fields of Vietnam, Joker says the same thing to greet his old buddy.

Link Posted: 9/20/2001 10:00:42 PM EDT
[#5]
"tubesteak"
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#6]
MIC KEY MOUSE
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:04:57 AM EDT
[#7]
It's suppposed to demonstrate the desensitizing nature of the military lifestyle, and of the brutality that was/is Marine Corps basic training. They lazily trade words that would, in any other place, cause them to separate the speaker from their teeth. Joker casually asks Cowboy to pimp his sister to him.

If you watch the movie seven or eight hundred times, you'll notice that there is not one single neutral or positive reference to women in it.

"...Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her purty pink panties..."

"...the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress."

"I want that head so sanitary and squared away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump."

"Better my sister than my mom, and my mom ain't bad."

Not to mention that the only women in the movie are two whores and a VC sniper.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:09:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I still laugh when the whore says, "No soul brother, too beaucoup" and the guy has to whip it out to proove he's not!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:13:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I still laugh when the whore says, "No soul brother, too beaucoup" and the guy has to whip it out to proove he's not!
View Quote

"What we've got here, little yellow sister, is a prime specimen of Alabama blacksnake...but it ain't too goddamned beaucoup."
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:40:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Sgt. Hartman: You had best unfu** yourself or I will unscrew your head and sh** down your neck.
-----
Sgt. Hartman: [I]'m gonna give you three seconds--exactly three fu**ing seconds--to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fu** you!
-----
"Joker": I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill.
-----
Sgt. Hartman: You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 7:47:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top