Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 9:37:19 PM EDT
went down the shit hole that deep ?

-Hitler started a war of aggression and 95% of the Germans were proud to be GERMANS.
-We are going to start a war of  JUSTICE and 95% of Americans are ashamed to be AMERICANS.
-People are sugesting WE should appologise to the Arabs.
-People are offended by the American flag.
-Companies are fireing people displaying patriotism.
-Moderators here are afraid of name callings.
-A whole airplane is taken by 4 to 5 people with plastic knifes and box cutters and nobody is fighting back from fear of being sued or accused of aggsesive behavior.

I could go on and on  but it makes me sick. Are we going to win the war ? NO ! We first should start an internal civil war to get rid of the PUSSIES among us and then turn around and kick some international ass.
Wait and see till the US bodysbags start comming home and  then  its the 60's all over again.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:42:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 10:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]
The troublesome 5% is very vocal...
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 10:57:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would venture to say that they are probably not ashamed to be American, merely ashamed of the cowardly epithet spewing, race-baiting Nazi wannabe's, which have come out of the woodwork in such great numbers.

Quoted:
went down the shit hole that deep ?

I could go on and on  but it makes me sick. Are we going to win the war ? NO ! We first should start an internal civil war to get rid of the PUSSIES among us and then turn around and kick some international ass.
Wait and see till the US bodysbags start comming home and  then  its the 60's all over again.
View Quote

I guess that means anyone who disagrees with your Jihad is on your "Shit-List"? What is your "final solution" for those that will not back your sorry ass up?  "Termination", "Eradication", "Liquidation"?  I am just wondering what is in store for me.  You don't have to wait for the body bags for protests, there are plenty of people in the US who have been fed up with American "Imperialist" policy for years now.  We all should be able to figure this out, as badly as the patriot gunowner is treated here, others throughout the world are tread upon by "our" Federal Government with much greater abuses than we have to live with.

Dacon, does this mean you aren't going to be at any "Draft Card Burning Parties"?

For Dacons listening pleasure (Brought to you by Neil Young and the USA's entangling treaties worldwide).  

Ohio

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming
We're finally on our own
This summer I hear the drumming
Four dead in Ohio
Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are gunning us down
Should have been done long ago
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are gunning us down
Should have been done long ago
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground
How can you run when you know?

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming
We're finally on our own
This summer I hear the drumming
Four dead in Ohio

"Have a Nice Day" [:)]
rDAm
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 11:30:44 PM EDT
[#4]
You still don't get it. I'm not the only one.!
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=53539
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 11:57:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You still don't get it. I'm not the only one.!
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=53539
View Quote

Quoted:
I would venture to say that they are probably not ashamed to be American, merely ashamed of the cowardly epithet spewing, race-baiting Nazi wannabe's, which have come out of the woodwork in such great numbers.
View Quote

No Dacon, I specifically stated that there are plenty of Daconites running around.  Sad but true.  I take it you are to be a participant in the "Asia Minor Wargames of 2001-????"  Or are you advocating others to commit the atrocities that you will not.

rDAm
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 12:19:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Cant we all just get along ????[argue]

[chainsawkill]  Guess not..[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Who isn't ashamed of them?  I was merely suggesting that 5% is probably the number of people that these pathetic examples represent.  The media would love for them to appear mainstream however.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top