Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2001 3:07:59 AM EDT
Here is a subject we can [b]all[/b] agree on.  Rosie is taking over as editor of McCall's magazine.  Believe it or not it will be called Rosie's [i]McCall's.[/i]   Needless to say, it will more than likely be a vehement anti-gun mouthpiece.
[url]www.foxmarketwire.com/palm/w_post_mccalls.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 3:25:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Asked what some of the topics in the new magazines might be, she said, "gun control comes to mind right away . . . Celebrities will be involved but they won't be the focal point."

This should be a GREAT magazine!

[puke](Rosie)
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:25:54 AM EDT
[#2]
rosie "ho" donnell is a beiotch. once in an argument with some pro gun NRA actor (dont remember who)and she said that she wants the "tec 9 assualt rifle" banned cause it can shoot 5 rds a second. This just proves she dosent even know what the hell she wants banned, she dosent know what an assualt rifle is, and she isnt fimilar with cyclic rates of many common weapons. and to top it off, this was a couple years ago BUT the tec-9 was (and is of course) banned.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 5:29:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope they have a website bb like George. I`m already thinking of topics.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Nothing new for McCall's.  They have even been posted as anti-second amendment in the "Blue Press."  I don't think that the addition of this great hippo-crite is going to make any difference.  Let her go, maybe I won't have to breeze past her on the tube anymore![smash]
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 6:36:16 AM EDT
[#5]
[puke]Rosie-O-Donut
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#6]
If guns cause crime, then spoons must cause rosie to be fat.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#7]
McCall's sales have been plummenting. Ms. Magazine is all of the rage currently with gun grabbing feminist and I suspect that is the reason for this move. Be that as it may I cannot imagine Ms. followers changing over to McCall's. Do not be surprised to see McCall's go the way of Rosie's talk show in the very near future. Rosie may well become the kiss of death to everthing she touch's.

BTW, the pro-gun/constitution actor she argued with on her show was Tom Selleck.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Rosie is a stinking joke. She is not a threat.   The 1x10(7) mom march has not generated much post march hype.  NRA is still and will always be the best grass root supported org.

HiCap
Acworth, GA

PS how do you like our new  turncoat Senator, Democrat Zell Miller.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top