Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 2:31:21 PM EDT
My boss said on his way in to work that he heard radio reports that they caught some suspects in Texas and that as they were arresting them, the suspects were saying that we'd be sorry when we saw what was going to happen in LA on Saturday.  He said that something about gas or biological attacks was mentioned.

Has anyone heard any reports backing this up?

Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll let you know on Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The rumor I heard was that the second wave of attacks was supposed to happen on Sat the 22nd.

I don't know if they found out what the targets were, or even if they have all the terrorists, but that is what I heard.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#3]
It wount be the only or first one this war may be fought in are own back yard.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:56:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Has a link been made to those suspects and Osama?

One of the suspected dead hijackers was in a strip club the previous day.  He mentioned something about America going to pay tomorrow.

We all know what happened after that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 3:03:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I did read that the FBI, while searching one of the hijackers homes, found a piece of paper with two dates on it. One was 9/11. The other was 9/22.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I did read that the FBI, while searching one of the hijackers homes, found a piece of paper with two dates on it. One was 9/11. The other was 9/22.
View Quote

Too bad for these terrorists there isn't a 9/33 anywhere on the calendar.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 3:08:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok, I heard on CBS news that one of the dead hijackers had also bought an airline ticket for 09/22/01 I didn't hear what line or where it departed from but it was bound for CA.

So that has a few Feds thinking that there "might" be something for us to worry about. Maybe.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:46:57 PM EDT
[#8]
If one of the hijackers bought an airline ticket for 9/11 then we should consider the possibility that they are not all dead. Some may have parachuted out. Seems unlikey but...
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#9]
It may be there is a record that some of the hijackers purchased tickets from LA to somewhere else on 9/22 to divert attention from their original [b]one-way[/b] tickets that might raise some suspicions.  This is all I have heard that's caused 9/22 to be scrutinized.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 10:09:50 PM EDT
[#10]
me thinks its time to get out of dodge [:D]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:35:21 AM EDT
[#11]
What city is the Miss AMERICA pagent held in?

M.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:21:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
me thinks its time to get out of dodge [:D]
View Quote

[B]Some would say[/B] it time to get the hell out of dodge.....

WELL...as a resident of L.A.:

[B]I say its time to get the Dodge out of Hell (Hemi, 440 et al!)[/B] [:D]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:22:27 AM EDT
[#13]
A strange message from AG Ashcroft was released today.  He warns of a possible threat/attack in Boston, then tells everyone to go about there business normally.  Yeah.. right!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:49:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Ok, I heard on CBS news that one of the dead hijackers had also bought an airline ticket for 09/22/01 I didn't hear what line or where it departed from but it was bound for CA.
View Quote

Wondering if the guy was expecting to crash the plan into a building, walk away, board another plane 11 days later and do it again? [:P]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top