Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2001 1:25:53 PM EDT
Well, I am seeing gasmasks selling for outrageous sums.

What is next?  Ammunition shortage?  Primers, again?

Make your predictions here.

As a side note, what do you think will happen to the price of Beta C mags, now that Reuben Mendiola is out of his preban stock.  He was consistently lower than anyone else and I believe he single handedly kept the market price down.  

Got Beta C Mag?  I do.

Thanks Mr. Mediola!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:33:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Tinfoil, for all the hat's we are going to need the supply will drop quickly.

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:08:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Gunshow in Des Moines, IA  this weekend.  I plan on attending mostly to see what the prices are doing and if there is any panic buying.  I'm not really expecting to see anything different, Iowans are a pretty level headed bunch.  But you never know.

No doubt there will be some folks asking unreal prices but whether they get it or not is another matter.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#4]
well I plan on finding out this weekend at the show I'am setting up at. been looking at ebay and alot of items are really climming.
usgi woodland camo flak vest the large's were over 170 will a few days left and the xtra large closing in to 300 with a few days left. only a month ago I could not get anything close to that even offered them here on the board for around 75 with no takers and the kevlar helmits are really takeing off also I have small ,med. and larges that I posted for a good price under 60 and sometimes 50 or less and sold very few here  and now they are 50 to over 100 for the large sizes. mre's could not sell them here for $25 to $30 a case and know the good one's are pushing 70 a case. have about 10 helmits 4 vest and right around 12 cases of mre's that I will take. we will see what happens there.
will be seeing someone later tonight I hope that has some more cases and alot more 30 round m16 mags. will see what happens. man stock is down sold of held all that good stuff everyone got from me. but as long as you guys are happy thats great.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#5]

whatever the mainstream public thinks they "need" next or that might "save" them and that doesnt exist or is not easily attainable in massive quantites. also, there needs to be some type of panic element involved due to a viable or percieved terrorist threat...and where the cost of not having it could be extreme.

potassium iodine, iodate?
water purifiers maybe?

ar-15's  = )
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:07:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[size=2]..Tinfoil, for all the hat's we are going to need the supply will drop quickly.[/size=2]

idaho-ar15
View Quote

[size=3][b][red]ROTFLMAO[/red][/b][/size=3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top