Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 12:34:51 PM EDT
Watching some shit flick called "The Getaway", some blonde whore.. Kim something.. I think one of the baldwin homosexuals in it as well..

anyways...

He goes to a gun store... asks to see the "Beneli 12 gauge"

Gun store guy is all "Yep that's one powerful gun right there, my brother uses that exact gun to go duck hunting if you can believe that. I suppose you shoot a duck with that there won't be much left."

::snickers::
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny you should mention Kim Basinger. Saw about two minutes of her with Andy Garcia in Mercury Rising last night as I was flipping between ball games. Garcia has the stock end of a 12ga pump stuck in an elevator door. Another guy has the barrel and they're having a tug of war. So Garcia throws a shell in, and even though he can't reach the slide on the other side of the door, he still pulls the trigger and blows the guy away. Then, to top it off, he lets another round loose which cuts through two steel elevator cables so the car crashes down the shaft. I was sitting there yelling at the TV.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:47:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh and that "powerful" Beneli? Yeah the baldwin queer was pumping it each time.

So why have a Beneli if yer not gonna use the super quick semi-auto action of it?
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mercury rising?  That's a Bruce Willis flick.  Kim's not even in that.  From what you describe, that's the same movie Frank's talking about, "The Getaway"  Alec Baldwin is the one on the stock-end of the shotgun, and David Morse is on the business end.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

Could be, only saw a couple of minutes of it, and read the name off the bottom of the screen. The station guide was probably wrong, my mistake. Interesting though that we both complained about different parts of the same movie. Sure looked like Garcia...
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:58:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Brings up a point, in the movie "Entrapment" can someone tell me how did heck did the girl bring a gun past airport security, to Great Britian which I understand banned handguns, and finally bringing them to Kuala Lumpor, which I believe also bans guns as well... Did she just "steal" it from a gun shop or the airport if its confisicated?
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#7]
About the gunshop scene in The Getaway, i recall Baldwin saying something like Minelli???? or similar, not Benelli as would have been correct. Haven´t got it on video so i can´t confirm it and it has been a couple of years since i saw it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#8]
A while ago I had a copy of a Van Damme (sp?) movie poster that had him holding an AR...problem is the mag was upside down in the mag well

tee hee hee
[BD]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#9]
The original with Steve McQueen was far better. This new one is a cheap imitation at best.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top