Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2001 12:18:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The day before the attack, my daughters college math teacher had them calculate a problem.  The question was if an airplane hit a building how long would it take for debris to hit the ground? I thought it was a pretty weird coincidence when she told me the afternoon of the attack.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
...my daughters college math teacher had them calculate a problem...
View Quote

One B52 leaves continental United States traveling east at...
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Kind of strange alright.

The USA would lose eh?  Now that is scary.

Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Lucich said the boy approached his teacher on the afternoon of Sept. 10 and casually told her:

"Tomorrow, World War III will begin. It will begin in the United States, and the United States will lose."

Lucich said the child's statements were passed along to the FBI. She said she did not know whether the agency had acted on the tip. An FBI spokesman could not be reached for comment.

Lucich said school officials are concerned, but not alarmed.

"It is one of those things I sincerely want to believe was coincidental," Lucich said.
View Quote

It's hard for me to believe that a statement that specific was coincidence.  The fact that the boy said it casualy makes me wonder if he was simply repeating what he was hearing from someone close to him.

[peep]
Azaria

Link Posted: 9/20/2001 2:29:24 PM EDT
[#5]
FWIW: Tom Clancy's First rule of intelligence and covert ops: There is [I]no such thing [/I]as a coincidence.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 3:26:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Humm....

A new movie is being released on a limited basis. Its called MEGIDDO.

It is about the battle of armegeddon or WW3 in the desert between good and evil. One side seems to be the US as for if its good or evil I don't know.

Here is the link and watch the trailer:
[url]http://www.8x.com/films/megiddo/[/url]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 3:33:18 PM EDT
[#7]
The boy said we would lose...

He is right.

We already lost, many Americans died 9/11/01, that is a great loss.

When we beat the shit out of this group, victory will taste as bitter as defeat.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The boy said we would lose...

He is right.

We already lost, many Americans died 9/11/01, that is a great loss.

When we beat the shit out of this group, victory will taste as bitter as defeat.
View Quote

He meant we would lose the first battle.  But we will definately WIN THE WAR.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:51:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Overheard on the school's PA:

"May I please have everyone's attention? Would Nostra Dumbass please report to the principal's office? Nostra Dumbass."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top