Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 12:04:54 PM EDT
 So there I am, having breakfst at my local bagel joint and reading the local paper when I come across an article on the Armed Services and the Draft. The author of the article is sampling the local citizenry and getting responses to how they feel about the draft, including the local Armed Services Recruiters.
 Then then article comes to Abdullah Watkins a student at one of our State University Jr. Colleges. Abdullah the asshole is 23 and has been in our school system being educated for quite a few years. He states to the reporter that "I am no patriot, I will not fight if it is not in my own backyard" WTF. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Lock and load Muth'a F_____!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top