Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 8:26:03 AM EDT
Well, it's been real.  But hey, I've been here 9 weeks now and getting antsy to get back to paradise.  So what if I have to fly through SF in the midst of a terrorist threat.  Who cares about the Cyclone that dumped over 30 inches of water on Taiwan this week (where I transit through), or their two little earthquakes.  Some things HAVE to be done.

So, I'm off again for golf and sun in Thailand.  I doubt I'll spend much time on this board while I'm there.  Strange, but since I don't get to take my guns I forget all about this stuff.  And strangely enough, I find other things to occupy myself with when I'm there.

See ya in November.

[bounce] [beer] [sex][bounce] [beer] [sex][bounce] [beer] [sex][bounce] [beer] [sex][bounce] [beer] [sex][bounce] [beer] [sex]

James

Link Posted: 9/20/2001 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Have fun with the ladies for me. I'll live vicariously through you :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top