Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2001 9:09:30 PM EDT
Of my Mall Ninja autographed copy of Unintended Consequences.  Will finish here a little while.  Who wants it next; and what do you have interesting to trade?
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like it.  Nothing real interesting to trade.  Maybe a thermold or a couple of AK mags?
Or when I play you in football, I'll field a team of scrubs?
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 9:24:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Of my Mall Ninja autographed copy of Unintended Consequences.  Will finish here a little while.  Who wants it next; and what do you have interesting to trade?
View Quote

I beg your pardon.

I don't recall signing a copy of UC. Now, whether or not some dude named JoJo in a tac vest(or a dress!) signed a book, I don't know.

A'couse, if you want your copy of UC signed by the one and only Mall Ninja,(And, yes I can prove it, the username is one big hint), read thoroughly by him, and sent back, that's do-able. I'd even recommend it.[:)]

Gecko45

Accept no substitutes for insanity.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 11:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I am done.  Now Gecko45 (you can prove it) - Do tell me how you can prove it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I knew he couldn't prove it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Gecko45 is the original mall ninja in print. He started the thread many months ago & really fooled a bunch of folks. NSFjojo is the original mall ninja in pictures. After the original thread he dressed up & took a picture of himself & posted it. That picture has become legend as much as the thread. People just assume Jojo is the only mall ninja. Gecko45 is the one that can talk the talk. Jojo brought it to us visually.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top