Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2001 7:45:42 PM EDT
Anybody ever dealt with these guys before?

Any info, good or bad, would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Run into them at a local show pretty often.  Have made several; purchases and have no complaints.  Polite, nice stuff, seems honest.  Not the best prices but still reasonable and I keep going back.  Nothing like Model 1 Sales which I dislike!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#2]
C'mon, help me out a little.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:23:03 PM EDT
[#3]
purchased a post ban complete upper w/20'' barrel 18 mos. ago. shoots nice. I really can't complain. put it on an olympic arms lower. interesting post because I haven't seen any posts on them here . maybe if they were p.o.s. then we would hear something? I like mine-it's my low priced "beater rifle"
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:14:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I know several people that have bought parts from them. No problems. Most of their stuff is surplus GI so it isn't junk. Oh yes and they are nice people.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 3:04:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, if they are endorsed by Imbroglio, then I'll think I'll give them a call.[:)]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:33:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well, if they are endorsed by Imbroglio, then I'll think I'll give them a call.[:)]
View Quote

But how do we know he's not being sarcastic and what he really means is don't buy from them??????
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 6:38:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:14:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I see them at the Ohio gun shows. Pretty nice people but some of their prices are way out of whack in my opinion. They have a lot of good GI parts for M1, M14 and M1 Carbine which I'm interested in. They have (or had) a M1-D Garand sniper mount for (the last time I looked) $225.00!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:54:05 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought a 16" kit from them two years ago - [b]and it came fluted[/b], which I did not ask for but was an [b]AWESOME[/b] bonus!!!  Called about it and she told me if I didn't want it to send it back and they would replace it with a regular bbl - NO WAY!  Never thought I wanted a fluted bbl but it sure looks cool.  I think the whole kit was $424, might of paid another $10 or so for shipping, don't remember.  Prices were competetive.

Also orderded some parts from them a few months ago, no problems.  Super quick shipping, they must have a lot in stock.

I'm getting another upper next month when I get a few $$ saved up - Sherluck will get my business.

GO FOR IT!
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I saw them at a gunshow once assembling uppers with a Bench Vise and pipe wrench. They certainly were not working from the TM, and they never used a headspace guage on any of the uppers i watched them assemble.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#11]
...What Imbrog said...
(... without sarcasm)

I've bought a few kits & parts from them at shows, and I'm happy with them...

Friendly and polite, with decent stuff at a reasonable price...

I have no complaints...
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
...What Imbrog said...
(... without sarcasm)

I've bought a few kits & parts from them at shows, and I'm happy with them...

Friendly and polite, with decent stuff at a reasonable price...

I have no complaints...
View Quote

I agree, I have been happy with their stuff.  Although they have a goofy logo.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks guys,

I really will give them a call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top