Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2001 6:58:55 PM EDT
So today at about quitting time a friend at work comes by to ask me some questions about guns. For some reason I have got the reputation around work of having a few laying around. Anyway, after spending some time explaining the basics about revolvers, autos, bolt actions and magazines,,, I asked him where his new found interest came from. He said, "I'm getting a little fed up with people telling me what I can and can't have."

So now I'm supposed to take him to the gun range and then to one of the upcoming gun shows. Stop me before I get all weepy but it's just such a warm feeling when a liberal wakes up and realizes the truth.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Lets hope the real movers & shakers wake up in Washington & smell the coffee!

Link Posted: 9/19/2001 11:29:45 PM EDT
[#2]
AR15.com........... Saving this country one liberal at a time.         Congrats!  We are all missionaries in a strange and hostile land.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 11:50:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So today at about quitting time a friend at work comes by to ask me some questions about guns.
View Quote

I think your friend's motivation for a gun has to do with the WTC disaster.  People are realizing that they are quite vulnerable, and want to get control of their lives.  Take him to the range and show your new found shooting partner a good time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top