Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2001 3:18:04 PM EDT
Hi,
I am in the process of selling a pistol to an individual in Orlando.  I am in Texas.  I am not an FFL.  It is my understanding that once a Florida FFL sends a signed copy of his license to me, then I can ship the pistol via FedEx or UPS to the address on that FFL.  This is regardless of the fact that I have no FFL, because I don't need one to send a gun, only to receive one from out of state.  

Some of the FFL's the gentleman who purchased the gun talked to stated (incorrectly I believe) that I as the sender had to be an FFL.  So, does anyone know of a competent FFL in Orlando?

Thanks alot.
Tallion  
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 3:41:40 PM EDT
[#1]
http://williamsandsonarms.com/
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:42:56 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 5:26:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Also M & M World of Guns

or

Al's Army/Navy.

$25 from both for being the go between.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top