Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2001 7:21:39 PM EDT
Any feedback on Benelli 22 target pistol, considering purchase of one of these cool looking 22s!
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine is 100% reliable and accurate, grip angle is pure competition and requires some getting use to.
Link Posted: 2/26/2001 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#2]
First full season shooting my Benelli MP90 World Cup, Mine shoots reeeaaallly nice ! grip angle takes awhile to get used too and is alittle strange when using a dot . If you decice to get one you should know that it only comes with one mag, so get a spare when you order, Also thats not a weaver base on top of the barrel( the benelli reps secratary claims to god that it is,Never could get hold of rep ! ) BME makes a ring that will fit $ 70 a piece !!!! ended up getting just one and mono mounting the dot works good and returns to zero after cleaning. Overall its a very good pistol and is alot cheaper than a hammerli 208 and shoots just as good " I remind my 208 shooting buddies everytime I beat them !!!!Tan....
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
You do realize that there are two models for the Benelli don't you?  Yes I would agree with the guys that said the pistol grip's angel takes some time to get used to.  There are so many .22 pistols out there.  If I were you, I would get in touch with Don Nygord.  He has a website, so do a search on his name.  He will answer all of yoru questions. Good luck
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
How much is the MP90? I was also looking at the Beretta 87 Target and the SIG Trailside. Anyone have any experience with these two?
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Fogot to mention, it's a Benelli model MP 95E, Two 9rd. mags included, local dealer selling from his personal collection, asking $500. Called around, retail on a new one is $675-700. Gun is mint, looked it over top to bottom. Should I jump at it?
Link Posted: 2/28/2001 9:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]
YES !  Thats a real good deal for a 95E. I paid 950 for my MP90 World Cup, which has better target grips and fully articulated adj trigger than the 95e. check oot www.benelliusa.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top