Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2001 11:22:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#1]
There won't be justice until those bastards are hanging off the end of USMC issued bayonets.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Kpel when you say more troops being called up do you mean reserve?

Semper Fi

Smalls
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 11:34:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I think US Army issued bayonets might be right there beside ya.
SFC (ret) Rew E. Williams
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:00:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Ha!  They should actually call it "Infinite Injustice" or "Infinite Taxation" or maybe "Infinite Lunacy".  Operation Meat Grinder has a ring to it also.  

I think now is the time to strike back against the ATF.  Remember the crimes that agency has committed against the American public?  Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:16:41 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/627086.asp?0cm=c20[/url]

Orders for ground units may come as early as tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Who gets to come up with such wonderfull names?

Desert Shield turned to Desert Storm
Noble Eagle is now Infinite Justice?

I want that job.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Not a bad name, I would have chosen

Operation [b][size=6][red]BURN IN HELL[/red][/size=6][/b]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Why can't they be clever and try "Operation El Phuque Im"?
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Opertion "Napalm Morning"

"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning...."

Bulldog Out

Git some.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:40:07 PM EDT
[#10]
ANybody notice they are heading for the Persian Gulf and not the Indian Ocean. That means Iraq/Syria/Lebanon/Oman/Yemen/UAE/Egypt not Afghanistan/Pakistan.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Hell yes, hit all of the Afgan leaders while they are all in one place.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:52:00 PM EDT
[#12]
"Operation Nuclear Oasis"
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 1:08:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
ANybody notice they are heading for the Persian Gulf and not the Indian Ocean. That means Iraq/Syria/Lebanon/Oman/Yemen/UAE/Egypt not Afghanistan/Pakistan.
View Quote

Well since Pakistan wont let us in yet its either there or India. But we already have people in the Gulf Region so...

But the DoD haven't officialy said where they were going, MSNBC is just guessing, with hints from "unnamed sources", their ultimate destination remains unknown. The Administration may be disiminating misinformation.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 1:13:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Operation Glow Worm
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ha!  They should actually call it "Infinite Injustice" or "Infinite Taxation" or maybe "Infinite Lunacy".  Operation Meat Grinder has a ring to it also.  

I think now is the time to strike back against the ATF.  Remember the crimes that agency has committed against the American public?  Anyone?
View Quote

Maybe they should let you run it and call it "Infinite stupidity."
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe they should let you run it and call it "Infinite stupidity."
View Quote

Wonder if he belongs to this "World Church of the Creator" in Peoria, Ill.  The AG here is investigating them for hate crimes after they left their leaflets blaming Jews and the Federal Government for the attacks scattered all over Scottsdale this morning.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone remember the Russian term [b][i]'maskirovka'[/i][/b]? It means 'deception' or 'trickery' and the Soviets were quite good at deceiving their enemies as to the true object of their preparations and movements.

I sincerely hope that the Bush Administration's military and intelligence advisors, experts, and technicians have arranged for some [u]other[/u] surprise attack against Bin Laden and his high command that do [b]not[/b] involve the forces being arrayed in the Red Sea, Diego Garcia, Pakistan, etc.

I hope that this is an American 'maskirovka' and that we hit them blindside from another direction.

The last Gulf War was [u]almost[/u] accomplished with very little loss of American lives. I'm not so certain that we can get in and get out of Afghanistan with such little loss of life!

Eric The(TheBritishNeverDidGetOutInAnythingOtherThanInPieces!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Operation:

"Unprofessional Proctologist"
"Tequila Sunrise"
"Feed the Hogs"
"Deliberate Misery"
"Atomic Paradise"
"Public Enema"
"Maggot Masher"
"Hells Junction"
"Precision Chainsaw"
"Hammer and Anvil"

Link Posted: 9/19/2001 8:58:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Bulldog

That would be appropriate if the US stocked napalm, the last stocks were destroyed by Klinton

Ed

Quoted:
Opertion "Napalm Morning"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top