Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2001 9:19:09 AM EDT
After being called "gun nuts", "paraniod", and "crazy", the nay sayers aren't so loud now are they.

"What would you need a Militray style rifle for"

"That thing should be banned"

"Those guns are for crazy people and not real gun owners"

We're not so Fing crazy now, are we!
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 9:25:28 AM EDT
[#1]
"Who is the crazy one now?"

I think you still get top honors

[whacko]             [50]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I've gotten several calls from friends wanting to know if they could either come over and stay at my house or borrow one of my toys.

Pretty funny now.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 9:55:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Tell them that Sara/Jim and company recommend a black powder rifle, like the kind that was used during the Revolutionary War.HEE HEE HEE
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 10:23:59 AM EDT
[#4]
HaHa!

I got the same at my job. The hard line antigunners are the best. They look pretty sheepish.

I will loan my weapons out to friends if neccessary.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 11:18:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Its just very sad that it had to be something this severe to change their point of view.

I wonder what stance the Brady's are taking at this time?  Feinstein?  Heck, I bet she has that 100rd drum on her AK47 loaded this time!!

It will be very interesting & telling to see how all the anti-gun politicians & advocates stand on their issues at a time like this.

Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:47:36 PM EDT
[#6]
The same at my job. Guess I'm not such a "nut" now!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:56:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Who's the crazy one now?  That would be me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
It is not I that is crazy, it is I that is MAAAADDD! Where is my beloved icecream bar?
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 1:10:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm kinda new to this site.  But after 6 years of grad. school, I'm about to get my Ph.D.  Here in extreme liberal land, I get the same thing.... absolutely astounding!!!  My question is, now that I will be an academic, do I qualify to be called a gun eccentric rather than a gun nut?
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#10]
we're not hitchiking anymore...
we're riding!
[):)]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It will be very interesting & telling to see how all the anti-gun politicians & advocates stand on their issues at a time like this.
View Quote

Their silence speaks very loudly, but unfortunately the Calif. legislature passed a handgun licensing bill just recently, and is on Gov. Davis' desk.  To Calif. democrats, gun control is very high item on their priority list, if not on the top.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:29:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I will loan my weapons out to friends if neccessary.
View Quote

Hello friend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top