Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2007 1:09:50 AM EDT
I seen a commercial that had not one, but two blatantly arrogant libtard bullshit statements.

1. NO NORMAL FAMILY OWNS MILITARY ASSAULT RIFLES!

2. WE ARE THE POLICE, WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT!

The arrogance of liberal shitheads never ceases to amaze me.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 1:13:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Been there. Done that. The cop shows have been nothing but leftist ideology sounding boards for the past decade. It's not an issue. I stopped watching enough TV to fit cop shows in my schedule a long time ago.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 1:27:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 1:30:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmm, I might have to TiVo that one.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 3:49:23 AM EDT
[#4]
My spousal unit loves crime shows.

The "firearm forensics" scenes are hilarious.  They just grab any random footage of a guy in a lab coat firing a weapon into a bullet trap.  The victim was killed with a .22 caliber, a very rare weapon....  and then they show some re-enactor buying a .44 magnum at a pawn shop, then they show a lab guy firing a PPK into a bullet trap.

She even asks me if it's the right gun, now.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top