Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2007 5:01:05 PM EDT
So I go in to work today. One of my co-workers was talking to some others as I walked toward her. I'm listening to her and she says sombody beat the shit out of my son with a baseball bat! I'm like WTF. Her son went to see some friends new years eve. When he got there there were some other guys there, which were not his friends, they told him to get the fuck out. He turned to leave and one of them pushed him down a flite of stairs. As he was getting up he turned around to face them when one of them cracked him the face with a baseball bat. It knocked him unconsious they then started stomping on him. After he came to he called his parents. When his dad got there and was getting his son in the car they came at him with baseball bats also. My co-worker told me that these same guys beat up another kid the same night just because he was from another school. He was found unconsious in a ditch. These guys are 20 years old and her son just turned 17. What the fuck is this country coming too?
xxxx
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTTE

In before the title edit.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#2]
And that friends is why I carry a gun.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
IBTTE

People are stupid and/or assholes most of the time.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:03:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IBTTE

I see no need. +1 for ccw.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
IBTTE

Sorry changed it for you
xxxx
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:09:59 PM EDT
[#6]
It's times like these that I'm glad I live in a safe and non-violent city like Philadelphia.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTTE

Sorry changed it for you
xxxx

Didn't need to change it for me I just thought it was agaisnt CoC to have swears in the title. And naturally I just wanted to be an interweb smartass in be in before something.

On a serious note though, that's pretty fucked up and if I could carry, I totally would just for bullshit things like that. Some people just need to get shot.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:20:58 PM EDT
[#8]
there are some F'ed up people in the world.  It's why my 12 year old is learning gracie jiu jitsu and can shoot a .38 as well as I can.

This exact same thing happened to me in high school incidentally.  A squid attacked a buddy of mine at a drive inn in a drunken rage with a 2x4.  Unfortunately for the squid the shot glanced off my buddy and hit me in the head.

sadly for the 5'10" navy guy,  I was 6'5" and 285 in high school.  he spent about three days in the hospital and got charged with aggravated assault to boot by my buddy.  

I declined to press charges on my part as I felt he'd paid enough.

I think the days of sending your kids off to parties are over.  Any group of males over about four is a dangerous place.  Too many parties have shootings and stabbings and stuff like this.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Pretty sure if I got caught carrying a gun I would be in big shit.
(I'm 17) (Missouri sucks b/c you have to be 23 to CCW)
-unless you want to go through the hassel of getting an out-of-state permit...
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#10]

What the hell is the world comin' to?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Lie with dogs...
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

23 WTF!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:32:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

23 WTF!!!!!

Thats surprising?  Hell where I live you can't even CCW!  EVER!!!

Gotta be 21+ just to transport a pistol(even if its in a case or unasembled) and you cannot hunt with a pistol untill you are 21+ without supervision from your parent/guardian.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#14]

What the fuck is this country coming too?
It's coming to the point where every law-abiding citizen needs to carry a gun with 2 spare mags, and be trained in it's use.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Some people just need to get shot.

I agree, there is alot of people I think should get shot.
xxxx
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:40:07 PM EDT
[#16]
I see more and more "ghetto" culture creeping into the 'burbs.  Kids emulate what they see as cool.  

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Yep never bring a bat to a gun fight.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Lie with dogs...

+1

This is only one side of the story.

What is he doing with "friends" who have friends like that.  They must have known somebody there, they didn't just show up at random.

Also nice "friends" of his to help him.  Friends fight by your side( but will let you recieve a beating if you earned it, but not this badly... Black eye maybe, bruises, sure, broken arm, if needed, but a severe beatdown, come on!!!)  
Again there is more to this story.

Also this beating he recieved, most likely it was not as severe as his mother implied or he related to her.

If you get knocked out with a bat, even IF you regain consciousness you will not be operating a telephone or speaking to anyone until you brain settles down.

Also nice of his so called "friends" to let him lie there unconscious.  Wouldn't help. or call an ambulance, or parents, or anything????!!!!!

BS Flag hoisted.

Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#19]
So were the cops called?

Any payback planned?

WTF?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#20]
When dad showed up to pick up the son he should have been backed up by a dozen squad cars.  Some dads I know would have shown up with their favorite truck gun in hand.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Well fuck yah the cops were called! and he went to the hospital. The parents also got a restraining order for the one that hit him.
xxxx
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

What the fuck is this WORLD coming too?
It's coming to the point where every law-abiding citizen needs to carry a gun with 2 spare mags, and be trained in it's use.

Ain't that the truth...
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 8:16:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Actually the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled CCW is legal under the state constitution.  Not that I want to be the next test case on that one....
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
So were the cops called?

Any payback planned?

WTF?

No shit.  How long til the kids are lying tits up in a grave?
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 8:25:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I think the days of sending your kids off to parties are over.  Any group of males over about four is a dangerous place.  Too many parties have shootings and stabbings and stuff like this.

The Thug-ization of American youth and the general Gheto-ization of American culture is to blame.

When "decent" kids in "decent" middle and working class areas are bombarded 24/7 with tv shows and videos glorifying the
baggy pants, rapper, gangbanger lifestyle, what do we honestly expect ????

Parents need to block this crap, take away the IPods, cellphones and get their kids off MyGhettoSpace and teach them to VALUE traditional American vitures.

ckmorley
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Didn't you see where a Pro football player was shot this New Years Eve ,some shit happened at a club and when they left a SUV followed them a block or so away from the club and shot the hell outa the limo he was in!

The tetesterone is high in young males and pro ballers as well.

Unsupervised or Uncivilized people need not gather to tightly where booze is served.

But you really would be well advised not to shoot a hord of bat weilders ,unless they are at your  house(or are beating on your loved ones)then let the lesson begin.

Your time in prison would be well worth it in that case.

Yes People are becoming much more violent,we older mellow (grey panthers)should just CAP them right now AND stop all this violence!

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top