Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2007 11:30:24 AM EDT
I am looking for posters and calendars to get as gifts for some shooters I know.  I am hoping that all you guys out there can send me some links as to where I can get some kick ass posters and/or calendars featuring some HOT women with guns and gear.  Thus far I have seen LaRue's poster (which is smokin') and Tacticalbabes.com.  Any others out there?

Daryn
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 11:33:10 AM EDT
[#1]
click

you can also order earlier calendars on their site. some of the girls aren't super hot but the guns are. i have a feeling some of the girls are wives/girlfriends of the staff and some were picked up at a local titty bar. some are hot, some make you wish next month would come sooner and one i cut off the picture so you could only see last month's girl.

eta: but they're all nekkid.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe talon arms was/is making one, you might check in their forum. and Dillon also makes one
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 9:13:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Found a good one if anyone is interested.  Redstararms.com.  They have a video of the RedStar girl, a bunch of pics of her with an AK-47 on a boat and a kickass poster for $5.

Daryn
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/4/2007 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Just ordered the TWO different Dillion calendars for my office and gun room.  My wife should love these.

Daryn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top