Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2007 10:24:57 AM EDT
I don't know what happened, or when.  I think it was pretty gradual.  Over the last few years I have gone from always having my carry gun to almost never.  I need some abusive comments on how stupid and lazy I have become.

Fire away.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:26:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:26:44 AM EDT
[#2]
What is your major malfunction numb-nuts?!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:28:07 AM EDT
[#3]
As long as your boyfriend protects you, you probably don't have much to worry about!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As long as your boyfriend protects you, you probably don't have much to worry about!

Hey, that was pushin' it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:32:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Stick 'em up!

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:35:36 AM EDT
[#6]
No need to slap you. Just do one thing: Every day, before you leave the house, get dressed like normal. Leave your guns in the safe. On your way out the door, look in the mirror and say "Baaaah".

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, that was pushin' it.

You're welcome!

Now CCW, or I shall be forced to taunt you a second time!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Why not donate your CCW to me since you obviously dont care about your personal security. I mean, I would enjoy owning and carrying that gun since its my right to do so.
You obviously dont care about your rights enough to exercise them. Hey, who needs a gun anyway, there are police all over that are paid to protect you.

Man card.....hand it in....NOW MISTER!!!
(you asked for it)
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I need some abusive comments on how stupid and lazy I have become.

Fire away.

I am not very good at abusive comments So I will consult THE professional

Gny. Sgt. Hartman, Drill Instructor: "Who the f%*K said that? Who's the slimey little communist-S*&t-twinkle-toed c#$ksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant?"
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:41:57 AM EDT
[#10]
get a pocket gun, i agree that putting on a holster every time you want to go out looks like a PITA.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 10:44:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
get a pocket gun, i agree that putting on a holster every time you want to go out looks like a PITA.

Actually thats the correct answer and solution to the posters problem.

Just get something that you can drop in your pocket and forget about... till you need it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top