Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2006 10:49:22 PM EDT
I just got back from New Year's night at Graham Central Station, it's a bigass nightclub.

Anyway, so I had a few beers and a few shots of some frufru stuff in long testtubes that tasted like Robitussin with marichino cherry juice. Lots of fat chicks there too.

Anyway here's my main problem: On one of my visitations to the urinal to make room for more beer, just as I finished emptying it, as I was reeling it back in - it happened.

The end of "it" brushed up against the inside wall of the urinal . It made pretty solid contact. So now what? I need serious advice. What should I do? How do I disinfect the end of my (ahem) thing?

Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:50:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just got back from New Year's night at Graham Central Station, it's a bigass nightclub.

Anyway, so I had a few beers and a few shots of some frufru stuff in long testtubes that tasted like Robitussin with marichino cherry juice. Lots of fat chicks there too.

Anyway here's my main problem: On one of my visitations to the urinal to make room for more beer, just as I finished emptying it, as I was reeling it back in - it happened.

The end of "it" brushed up against the inside wall of the urinal . It made pretty solid contact. So now what? I need serious advice. What should I do? How do I disinfect the end of my (ahem) thing?

Fire or isopropyl alcohol.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:51:03 PM EDT
[#2]
dip it in bleach / 99% isopropyl alcohol.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:52:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Sandblast it
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:53:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Frankly it would be the right thing to do to just call the club and have them quarantine and disinfect the urinal where you made contact.

I would suggest they use sporicidin full strength or in a 1:2 dilution...just to be sure.

Be more careful next time, people have to piss in that thing.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:54:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Ooch. Won't that kind of sting?

I was thinking maybe one of those anti-bacterial wipes?
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:55:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The burning is how you know it's working!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Kill It With Fire!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:55:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The burning is how you know it's working!

Yeah but it kind of burns all the time anyway.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:57:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
dip it in bleach / 99% isopropyl alcohol.
the problem with bleach is that it can remove the top layer of skin making you more vulnerable to bacterial infections(or so i'm told).  even so, some diluted blach may be a good idea in this situation.

personally, i'd spray my cock with lysol disinfectant spray, hit it with plenty of soap, and them smother my dick head, with a focus on my dick hole(for lack of proper medical terminology), with plenty of neosporin or some other type of antibiotic cream.

...that's just what i would do.  i'm no expert, so take it for what it's worth.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:59:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Maybe just some really really really hot water and antibacterial soap. Followed by some aloe.

I'll let you know the results tomorrow.

Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Only one thing you can do.

Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#12]
You must be short.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:06:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/NorWestr/hacksaw.jpg

That reminds me of the "Why would anyone do this" thread... I wanted to die when I saw the Hatchet Hit his Balls... and again...  
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:07:36 PM EDT
[#14]
soap.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Quoted:

personally, i'd spray my cock with lysol disinfectant spray, hit it with plenty of soap, and them smother my dick head, with a focus on my dick hole(for lack of proper medical terminology), with plenty of neosporin or some other type of antibiotic cream.

Holy crap... that's going to make an awesome sig line for someone.  

With your permission, of course!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:10:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Bubba
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:10:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/NorWestr/hacksaw.jpg

+1
cut off the affected area and let it to grow back
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, i just realized that right after i posted it

oh well, i still stand by my post
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:11:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea why I am qouting this.

Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:14:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Buy a shot of Taquila and pour it on your dick!!! I hit a hoo___  once and it did the trick!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:14:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Wash it off and do your best to get a lil dome...
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:16:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I'd just jump in the shower and wash it as hard and fast as I could
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:20:59 PM EDT
[#23]
For future brushing incidents, bear in mind that the best source of cleansing you had, you left--the fat chicks.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:21:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:29:33 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

254 characters, just under the limit
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Wait... let me get this Straight...

You went to a "Night Club".

Drank Alot.

Mentioned FAT CHICKS for some wierd Reason. Why would you do that for? The Main Keyword?

Used code Phrases such as:

"On one of my visitations to the urinal" Urinal must be a Keyword for a Fat Chick's Hole

"just as I finished emptying it, as I was reeling it back in" So you blew your load and you were pulling it out of the Ocean.

You used even more Keyword usage of "Urinal" and that "it made Pretty Solid contact".

So in other words you are in total shock, that while being Drunk, You Brought a 500 Pound Fat Chick home and Banged the living Daylights out of her... There is No Help For you!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:45:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Get yourself some tequila, put it on your junior. Voila...any potential germs are dead.

Don't worry it will only tingle...
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:47:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Did it 'brush' the big U, or did you have an orgy with it?

For the most part, human skin is more durable than most people think. And urine is (usually) one of the most un-septic fluids in the body. Add to the fact that most people using that urinal were eliminating alcohol and it is logical that the urinal is even MORE sanitary than usual!

Unless you got into serious (i.e., french kissing) contact with the urinal, then just wash it; put some antiseptic cream* on it for the sake of your conscience; and go to bed.

*Use clear tribiotic cream, rather than the white first aid creme. This is strictly for cosmetic purposes.

Otherwise:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top