Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2001 6:01:06 PM EDT
any opinions on this pistol in 9mm?
ive heard it was based off of the CZ75...true?
is $320 a good price for this pistol new?
reliable?

thanks all
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Should be a good reliable pistol.
I know a couple of guys with .40S&W versions & they like them.
Actually I guess those are "Baby Eagle"s but the Jericho is the predecessor I think.
 Was originally available in .41 AE.

Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:54:30 PM EDT
[#2]
how does it compare to the CZ 75 D PCR Compact?
fit and finish of them?

i may be corrected, someone just told me that the IMI's have the internals of the Beretta 92 but im not so sure. (by the way, found out they are called Baby eagles, uzi eagles, and jerichos)

thanks again
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 6:04:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Based on the CZ-75.They will take EAA Witness or CZ mags.I don't remember which,slightly diffrent location of catch location.Witnees will fit a CZ but not vice versa. They have a decocker instead of a sinle action saftey.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 7:16:33 AM EDT
[#4]
the imi jericho compact that im lookin at right now has a frame mounted saftey kinda like the 1911 and earlier CZ's.  any opinion on this?

i had heard that it is not good to carry a round in the chamber with the hammer down on...if you fall it could hit the firing pin hard enough to fire...any chance of this? any kind of disconnect?

thanks once again
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the compact uzi eagle in 9.
Seems like a solid gun.
Jericho is the name of the gun in Israel.
Mine is DAO, can be carried safely since the hammer cannot strike the pin unless trigger has made a full stoke back.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 12:23:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Great pistol, shot 9mm 40. 45. at a shooting fair and the thing never crapped out. People were shooting it all day and impressed, I think the trigger is damn good. the price sounds good $320 I'll snatch it up. Here in cali. they are $420+ and I am still gonna buy the thing in 9mm.
Accuracy was great because of the smooth trigger, fit, function great only prob. I saw was that there was no difined stop between safe position and decock. Maybee because it was a rep.sample and gets a hell of a lot of use I dont know.Other than that it's a fucking great piece.
BALOO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top