Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/30/2006 6:57:34 AM EDT
I smoke Newports (flame away), and the price of a carton went up here in the greater pittsburgh area to $47 the other day  I was angry, so I hopped online and found them for $26.99 plus $4.50 priority mail shipping (cheaper if you order more than one carton also).

I figured I order a carton and make sure they weren't some old, stale smokes. So, I ordered on Thur. afternoon. My carton arrived today, just opened a pack and they are fresh as can be! They actually taste better than the smokes I get here and I know  Newports have to be somewhat fresh here, because some stores actually sell out of them and will tell when the next shipment of Newports are arriving!

So now I'm saving close to $20 a carton and the online store even says they take cuopons!

This so graet, I just had to share. Any PA or other high tax state smokers, I highly reccomend ordering smokes online through a reputable dealer

Speed
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:06:45 AM EDT
[#1]
You might be getting a letter in the mail saying you owe the state X amount in taxes.  The IRS and state tax collectors know about it. I do believe the companies that sell them are required to turn over customer information for tax purposes.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:08:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:08:25 AM EDT
[#3]
In Texas, the tax on cigs is going up by $1 per pack on 1/1/07.  I bet a lot of folks might be interested in trying mailorder!  
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:08:51 AM EDT
[#4]
We have indian reservations here where some of the cig taxes can't be collected, however I don't smoke.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:09:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You might be getting a letter in the mail saying you owe the state X amount in taxes.  The IRS and state tax collectors know about it. I do believe the companies that sell them are required to turn over customer information for tax purposes.

No, checked into all that...your better online dealers WILL NOT share your info. There is currently no law requiring them to, however there is certain laws people have been pushing for that would eliminate using a credit card for transactions like this.

FWIW, according to PA state law, any citizen is allowed to bring back up to 10 cartons accross state lines.

Speed

ETA:

You are probably aware that a federal regulation known as the Jenkins Act requires cigarette vendors to report their sales to the appropriate state tax authorities. You may not know, however, that the Jenkins Act was passed more than 50 years ago. Long before the advent of electronic, communications, and e-commerce. Since that time the federal government and several states have passed legislation specifically relating to electronic communications. The Privacy Act of 1974 and the Electronics Communications act of 1986 are examples of this type of legislation. At this very moment Congress is debating additional legislation to protect your privacy in electronic commerce. To this end we believe there is ample justification to state the following policy: ************* will not divulge your information to any third party with out either your express consent or as directed by the lawful order of a court of proper jurisdiction. It is the responsibility of the customer to comply with any laws regarding the purchase and use of any cigarettes in their State. In order to determine the applicable limits on purchases or taxing responsibilities, if any, imposed by your particular state, you may want to contact your state authorities.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:11:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Brother in law did that and wound up owing close to $1000.00 when they caught onto what he was up to.

Be careful.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:11:35 AM EDT
[#7]
In Michigan they created a law for this and they are going after the online cig buyers, one lady got hit with a huge tax bill...
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quit. It's cheaper yet!
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:14:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, checked into all that...your better online dealers WILL NOT share your info. There is currently no law requiring them to, however there is certain laws people have been pushing for that would eliminate using a credit card for transactions like this.

FWIW, according to PA state law, any citizen is allowed to bring back up to 10 cartons accross state lines.

Speed

But the credit card company might, best to order and pay by check over the phone.

A have a sister that lives in PA and that is how she does it.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:17:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Just as an aside, Hezbollah was running a cigarette ring a while back here in the States. Buying cigarettes in low tax areas, selling them in high, making a tidy profit. The Feds busted them up.

So be careful who you buy from.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:17:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed

But the credit card company might, best to order and pay by check over the phone.

A have a sister that lives in PA and that is how she does it.

Ya, sounds like a  better way. i saw numoerous thing on sites stating that would take check/MO, or they would take them after a few orders...

Speed
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:26:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed

If PA  DOES Somehow Catch you - this is what they can do to you  

www.revenue.state.pa.us/revenue/cwp/view.asp?A=180&Q=248930

-------------------------------------
Cigarette Purchased From The Internet, Mail Order Company or Another State
Pennsylvanians are limited to one carton of cigarettes not bearing a genuine PA Cigarette Tax Stamp. (For example, cigarettes purchased over the Internet, from a mail order company or from another state.) However, the taxpayer is still responsible for paying the appropriate Cigarette and Use Taxes to the Revenue Department for the carton of cigarettes. Taxpayers can remit the taxes on a Consumer Cigarette Excise Tax Return (REV- 791).

What are some of the penalties for Cigarette Tax evasion?

Violations of PA Cigarette Tax laws carry civil penalties up to $15,000 or equal to 200 percent of the cigarette value per violation and/or the filing of criminal charges.

Felony Charges:

* Willfully evading payment of PA Cigarette Tax – Up to $15,000 fine and/or five years in jail.
   * Tampering with cigarette stamping equipment – Up to $5,000 fine and/or five years in jail.
   * Possession of counterfeit PA Cigarette Tax stamps or equipment – Up to $10,000 fine and/or 10 years in jail.
   * Possessing 300 or more cartons of cigarettes marked “For Export Only” – $2,000 to $20,000 fine and jail.

Misdemeanor Charges:

* Possessing five or more unstamped cigarette cartons or cartons not bearing PA Cigarette Tax stamps – $1,000 to $15,000 fine and/or up to three years in jail.
   * Possessing 20 to 300 cartons of “For Export Only” cigarettes – $1,000 to $15,000 fine and jail.
   * Failure to keep records, make any false records or failure to furnish records – $500 fine, up to one year in jail and loss of license.

Summary Charges:

* Selling cigarettes without a license – $250 to $1,000 fine.
   * Selling one pack or more of unstamped cigarettes or packs not bearing PA Cigarette Tax stamps – $100 to $1,000 fine and up to 60 days in jail.
   * Possessing more than one, but less than five, unstamped cigarette cartons or cartons not bearing PA Cigarette Tax stamps – $300 fine and/or up to 90 days in jail.
   * Possessing 20 or less cartons of cigarettes designated “For Export Only” – $250 to $1,000 fine and jail.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:35:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Someone needs to start up an offshore online tobacco shop and sell everything from cigarettes to cuban cigars.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:40:10 AM EDT
[#14]
This is interesting.

Tag.

Linky?  
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:40:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Wasn't there a revolution started the last time "luxery" items were taxed all to piss?

I know the founding fathers are rolling over in there graves.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:44:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Just as an aside, Hezbollah was running a cigarette ring a while back here in the States. Buying cigarettes in low tax areas, selling them in high, making a tidy profit. The Feds busted them up.

So be careful who you buy from.

The question then becomes who steals more of our freedom?  The government by taxing the shit out of a pack of cigarettes, or Hezbollah?
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 8:01:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Quit. It's cheaper yet!

BINGO !
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 8:02:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Spend $1.20 a pack, and smoke THE BEST TOBACCO ... I got spoiled with one of these...
It reminds me of running a reloading press.

Six ounces of tobacco makes about a carton. Now days there are lots of different PREMIUM tobaccos to choose from.
Here are a couple of links:

D&R

Roll your own, Austin, TX.

Edited for sp

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Brother in law just told me I lowballed the information I posted. They hit him up for $6800 and he had to work out a payment plan or be jailed.

He says that he NEVER paid by credit card. The tobacco company he bought from gave up their shipping logs. He ALWAYS paid by money order.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:58:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Bottom line:  if it sounds too good to be true, it is.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:04:46 PM EDT
[#22]

Willfully evading payment of PA Cigarette Tax – Up to $15,000 fine and/or five years in jail.

Wow five years in jail for not paying a tax on a cigarette.  Now that is screwed-up.z
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Who actually decides what the tax amounts will be?
Is it a group or an individual?
Do they even need to provide justification for increases?
It seems like the tax rate gets set arbitrarily.

Doesnt seem like an awful lot of 'representation' for that extra taxation!
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

ETA:

You are probably aware that a federal regulation known as the Jenkins Act requires cigarette vendors to report their sales to the appropriate state tax authorities. You may not know, however, that the Jenkins Act was passed more than 50 years ago. Long before the advent of electronic, communications, and e-commerce. Since that time the federal government and several states have passed legislation specifically relating to electronic communications. The Privacy Act of 1974 and the Electronics Communications act of 1986 are examples of this type of legislation. At this very moment Congress is debating additional legislation to protect your privacy in electronic commerce. To this end we believe there is ample justification to state the following policy: ************* will not divulge your information to any third party with out either your express consent or as directed by the lawful order of a court of proper jurisdiction. It is the responsibility of the customer to comply with any laws regarding the purchase and use of any cigarettes in their State. In order to determine the applicable limits on purchases or taxing responsibilities, if any, imposed by your particular state, you may want to contact your state authorities.

Not sure who the vendor is that you quote re: The Jenkins Act, but their analysis leaves much to be desired.  While they may way they will wait for a court order, one would not take but a short court appearance to obtain, and the cost would be far offset by the revenue to the states seeking the info.  Most major dealers that I am familiar with have turned the records over without little or no argument.

Of bigger concern to online tobacco dealers were the problems that have come up with recent rules,  laws and regulations from/regarding both the credit card companies and the shipping companies re: the sale and transport of tobacco products across state lines. The Feds and the states are very serious about recovering this revenue lost to ecommerce.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#25]
The atf is so full of shit, tobacco laws suck.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:37:52 PM EDT
[#27]
So you make this whole post to about how much money this is saving you, and you dont even post a link to the site?

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#28]
I buy mine from Switzerland. 35.80 delivered  to my door for 2 cartons.  The company not in the the US.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:47:30 PM EDT
[#29]
  Get an injector, some premade cig bodies, and some menthol tobacco.  
I smoke unfiltered cigs and my cost per pack is like  $1, luckily
my job has some freetime where I'm waiting, so I rollem then.
I rollem myself just to protest high cigarette taxes. F 'em and the
heavy per pack taxes.  

www.ryomagazine.com/multimedia/

ETA-  This is how a large percentage of the
confined population affords to smoke, in
the few facilities that still allow smoking.
I watched prisioners doing this all day long
and tried it for myself, it works well with
a little practice.

Roll Your Own !
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Everyday my disdain for the government increases just a little bit more.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#31]
After smoking for 24 years I guit 6 months ago!  I still want one every day, and it's still a fight if I will win or the cigs will . . .  So far I am winning, and I've saved up enough by quitting for another AR!!!!    Did I mention I still want a cig every day?  
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 5:01:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Damn you Arfcom killjoys

Now you've got me freaked out about it. I even looked into driving to Kentucky myself, but I fear the gas cost would outweigh the savings unless I bought a couple hundred cartons

I have friends that roll their own, I've tried it; thing is, I'm hooked on a brand. There is no substitute for Newports; any Newport smoker will tell you this. It sucks.

I live close to the WV and Ohio borders, but they aren't really that much cheaper over there last time I checked, however, maybe now that PA raised the tax, it might be worth checking into again.

I wish i smoked Marlboros as they are cheaper everywhere

To the poster who quit: Congrats.

To the poster who asked for the link; IM me, however after all these horror stories...

Speed
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#33]
The tax is retarded.  I dont smoke, and the tax pisses me off.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 12:04:35 PM EDT
[#34]
A bunch of people got busted in AK last year .
MILLIONS in taxes where owed .

Right now on island a carton of reds are $55 . And those are the cheepys .
On mail land they are about $65 +
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Wasn't there a revolution started the last time "luxery" items were taxed all to piss?

I know the founding fathers are rolling over in there graves.

Actually, the Founding Fathers put down that rebellion.  Wiki the "Whiskey Rebellion", Federal government taxes whiskey, farmers in certain areas rebelled, George Washington led Federal troops against them.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#36]
You're on a database somewhere, and your state is going to want their sales tax sooner or later.....
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 12:31:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quit. It's cheaper yet!

BINGO !

+ a million. Think of ALL the ammo you could buy. Just think about it. Yeah, that's why I don't smoke cigarettes. Seems like they're getting more and more difficult a habit anyway - taxes, bans on where you can and can't smoke, etc.

Plus you'll be healthier, feel better, look better, etc.

Anyway, just think about the ammo.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#38]
the Senecas around here sell online, which is really pissing off NYS

found this
www.smokersclubinc.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=893

Internet cigarette sales take hit
Retailers on Cattaraugus Indian Reservation feeling impact as credit card companies stop participating in transactions

By LOU MICHEL
News Staff Reporter
4/4/2005

The nation's biggest Internet cigarette sales industry is showing signs of decline following concerted pressure by several states to shut off tobacco customer access to credit cards.
Several retailers on the Cattaraugus Indian Reservation who operate Internet smoke shops selling tax-free cigarettes are laying off workers, closing or attempting to retool their operations.

The decline follows credit card companies' decisions to cooperate with law enforcement authorities from across the nation. The credit card companies no longer are participating in Internet tobacco transactions, following a meeting last month with law enforcement officials who explained that Internet tobacco sales violate several laws.

In addition, Seneca sellers face a barrage of threatening letters and, in some cases, subpoenas aimed at recovering unpaid tax revenues.

Seneca Maxine Jimerson's response was to sell her lucrative online business.

"They were harassing me. They sent me a subpoena asking me to forward all of my records, lists of employees, customers' names and who owned the business," Jimerson said of authorities in several states. "The letters kept getting more and more aggressive listing the laws we were breaking."

She received the subpoena from Indiana and letters from tax officials in New York City, Pennsylvania and Washington State and has received many other notices in the past from tax officials around the country.

"I don't feel I have to comply with them," she said. "I'm on an Indian reservation, and they don't have rights on the reservation."

No exact figures

It is not easy to get exact figures on how many people were laid off or how many businesses closed, because many of these Internet businesses are mom-and-pop operations in homes with family members and a handful of employees.

But with the sale of Jimerson's business to another Native American, it is estimated that as many as 80 workers lost their jobs, according to Gregg Prockton, who serves as Jimerson's chief operating officer.

Jimerson, who still runs a smoke shop on the Allegany Reservation, was one of the biggest online merchants from the Seneca Nation, which comprises one of the largest blocs of Web cigarette sellers.

For years, New York State has gone back and forth on the issue of collecting taxes on Native American cigarette and gasoline sales to non-Indians.

In 1997, Gov. George E. Pataki backed away from attempts to collect taxes following violent Native American protests. Three times the State Legislature has adopted laws ordering the collection of taxes, including a new measure in the just-adopted state budget.

A lot of money is at stake.

More than 90 percent of the $347.5 million worth of cigarettes and other tobacco products sold by Senecas in 2003 was generated through telephone and Internet transactions.

Senecas have a huge price edge over non-Indian retailers when it comes to selling untaxed cigarettes for as low as $9 a carton - about $15 less than cigarettes sold off reservation lands.

Question of sovereignty

State governments claim that the Internet crackdown is about stopping sales of cigarettes to minors, halting the flow of black market cigarette profits to criminal enterprises and complying with laws governing the sale of tobacco products.

Senecas see different issues.

They say it is all about collecting billions of dollars in lost tax revenue that, if successful, will come at the expense of the Seneca Nation's sovereignty, which they insist makes them immune to state taxes.

But Seneca President Barry E. Snyder Sr. has said the Internet sales dispute is outside the realm of native sovereignty rights - a stance that has upset the tribe's online retailers.

By failing to take up their cause, the merchants say it is only a matter of time before state government once again attempts to force collection of sales taxes on tobacco and gasoline sales involving customers who drive onto Seneca reservations.

"We are a sovereign nation, and the nation has to back us up. It can't say you guys are out on your own," said Suzanne Smith, who works at a family-owned Internet smoke shop. "The nation has to draw the line."

Snyder, at a Tribal Council meeting last week, said he plans to set up a meeting with State Attorney General Eliot L. Spitzer to discuss the credit card ban.

But if the state succeeds in shutting down Internet businesses, Smith says, it will destroy the economic progress Senecas have made in recent years and hurt the overall Western New York economy as Internet workers lose their jobs.

Senecas estimate their Internet tobacco businesses employ as many as 1,500 people, many of them non-Indians, though that number is now dropping because of the credit card prohibition. They note these jobs pay above minimum wage, sometimes as much as $10 or more an hour.

"Most of us are just small businesses trying to make a dollar, and New York State is coming in and telling us they want the business and we can't have it," said 22-year-old Joseph Campbell, a shipping clerk at an Internet smoke shop. "I'll probably go to Tops or Wal-Mart looking for work."

In the fight to stay in business, Irene and Gerald "Chief" Jimerson say they have diversified and now are selling pet food and bottled Native American water for walk-in sales at their shop on Richardson Road.

An older couple, they opened their business in 1999 to create an economic opportunity for their younger son, who had not gone to college.

"A small amount of our business comes over the Internet," Irene Jimerson said. "We're here in our shop seven days a week, 12 hours a day. It's not an easy life. I don't believe the government should be involved in anyone's livelihood."

A different strategy

Other Seneca Internet sellers say they are attempting to find ways around the credit card ban by making use of money orders and financial services that guarantee checks written by customers or verify that there is enough money in the customers' checking accounts to cover the purchases.

But this strategy has generated concern among customers, according to Smith, who says some of her customers have expressed reluctance in switching over to checks and banks.

"Customers have asked if authorities could come in and see our business records. We tell them no one sees our records, and the reason we say that is we are a sovereign nation," Smith said.

For buyers who switch over to money orders or checks, the state considers that an illegal practice as well, according to Marc Viollette, a spokesman for Spitzer.

"The payment mechanism is irrelevant. It's an illegal act," Viollette said. He declined to say what legal steps Spitzer is taking to ensure compliance of halting Internet tobacco sales.

And while some Native Americans believe they are being racially discriminated against, Viollette says the efforts against tobacco credit card sales by state attorneys general are not only nationwide, but also aimed at blocking cigarette bootleggers abroad.

"This extends beyond U.S. borders. In October we seized a planeload of cigarettes at (Kennedy) Airport that came in from Switzerland," he said.

Attorney Joseph Crangle, who represents Seneca retailers on tax issues, said that the Seneca's online businesses will ultimately "persevere and succeed."

He blamed convenience store owners, in part, for the push to deprive Senecas of the Internet business they have built up in recent years.

When told that it appeared the credit card ban was shutting down Internet sales of cigarettes, James Calvin, president of the New York Association of Convenience Stores, welcomed the development.

"It's encouraging that there is movement toward the level playing field we have been seeking all these years," Calvin said. "American society simply won't accept sales of cigarettes without proper taxation and age verification."

Convenience store operators, Calvin added, want state law requiring collection of taxes at reservation stores enforced.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
The tax is retarded.  I dont smoke, and the tax pisses me off.  

me too (well I have started smoking an occasional cigar)
I also hate the no smoking laws NY forced on us, and hated those long before I started my one cigar every couple of weeks habit
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#40]
 if you can get off newports, you could likely cut way back or quit.  those roll your own thingies look to be the answer.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 1:08:26 PM EDT
[#41]
What will be next, looks like the Feds will eventually ruin the inter-web, when all retailers have give up same information.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
After smoking for 24 years I guit 6 months ago!  I still want one every day, and it's still a fight if I will win or the cigs will . . .  So far I am winning, and I've saved up enough by quitting for another AR!!!!    Did I mention I still want a cig every day?  

Hang in there, it gets easier.  Took me two years before I did'nt want one all the time.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 1:21:29 PM EDT
[#43]
I was just in Detroit visiting my folks. I smoke Camels, and they're over $5 dollars per pack there. Same with Marbs. Luckily, where I live (direct center of Georgia), camels are $2.84 per pack (after tax!), around $25 per carton, and the two gas stations I purchase from (cheapest prices) often offer Camel Lights buy-one-get-one-free. The BOGOs used to be the same price (2 packs for $2.84, after tax, and tasted no different than non BOGOs!), but are up to 3.96. Still, 2 packs of my favorites for under 4 dollars is a great deal! No need for the internet for me!

Newports here are less than $30 per carton, I think around $27!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#44]
The goverment doesnt remember prohibition in the 30's.  Cigarettes are becoming cost prohibitive and others will find a way to fill the demand and profit from it.  Joe
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 1:48:59 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed

ETA:

You had better put some cash aside my friend, because you WILL get tagged sooner or later. I heard the same save money stuff here in Mi right up to the point where they had a tax bill sent to them. States want their ciggy money, they are more addicted then the people who smoke them.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 3:00:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Ah, the land of the free indeed. This country is a lost cause. Of course, if we dig up the founding fathers, wrap them in copper wire then replace the tombstones with magnets we might at least have a source of free energy.

Cpt. Redleg
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 3:13:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I smoke Newports (flame away), and the price of a carton went up here in the greater pittsburgh area to $47 the other day  I was angry, so I hopped online and found them for $26.99 plus $4.50 priority mail shipping (cheaper if you order more than one carton also).

I figured I order a carton and make sure they weren't some old, stale smokes. So, I ordered on Thur. afternoon. My carton arrived today, just opened a pack and they are fresh as can be! They actually taste better than the smokes I get here and I know  Newports have to be somewhat fresh here, because some stores actually sell out of them and will tell when the next shipment of Newports are arriving!

So now I'm saving close to $20 a carton and the online store even says they take cuopons!

This so graet, I just had to share. Any PA or other high tax state smokers, I highly reccomend ordering smokes online through a reputable dealer

Speed

So by posting this in an open forum, you are doing your best to get them shutdown for bypassing state taxes.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#48]
You can order them from overseas.  I doubt they report anything to the U.S..
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 3:18:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Speed[/quote

LINK PLS
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top