Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2006 11:27:30 PM EDT
Anyone ever listen to other people at work or other places and hear them bitch and moan about how broke they are and then think to yourself "WTF! They don't even own guns, how in the hell can they be broke? Where do they waste all of their money?" I guess I say that b/c every cent of my spare money seems to go to something firearm related.

I catch myself doing this all the time....then I realize that there ARE many other hobbies out there (I just don't know what they are).

Oh well....I wasn't really asking a question, just commenting on how funny life is.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 11:47:13 PM EDT
[#1]
That makes me think of something my buddy said to his wife a couple of years ago.

My buddy and I were sitting on his back porch watching the ball game, BBQing, and drinking a beer when his wife came out and said she was going to town and needed some money. He said "Money?! Hell, you don't smoke cigarettes, and you've got your own pussy...what the hell do you need money for??"

Beer shot out of my nose.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#2]
one of my friend from work is always complaining about being broke,he doesn't have enough money to pay his bills, his car wont run don't know how he will pay his fuel bill.

but then he talks about taking the family out to eat again because his wife who doesn't work was too tired to cook again.(no kids at home). watching tv all day is so hard.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:20:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I spend way too much on shooting.

If this wasnt my hobby I would have alot of cash in the bank right now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:22:44 PM EDT
[#4]
height=8
Quoted:
one of my friend from work is always complaining about being broke,he doesn't have enough money to pay his bills, his car wont run don't know how he will pay his fuel bill.

but then he talks about taking the family out to eat again because his wife who doesn't work was too tired to cook again.(no kids at home). watching tv all day is so hard.

Your friends name isn't Al Bundy is it?  Maybe his wife is named Peg.

Sorry skyflyer   I couldn't resist.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That makes me think of something my buddy said to his wife a couple of years ago.

My buddy and I were sitting on his back porch watching the ball game, BBQing, and drinking a beer when his wife came out and said she was going to town and needed some money. He said "Money?! Hell, you don't smoke cigarettes, and you've got your own pussy...what the hell do you need money for??"

Beer shot out of my nose.

That there's some sig line material!
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 3:42:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your friends name isn't Al Bundy is it?  Maybe his wife is named Peg.

Sorry skyflyer   I couldn't resist.

man i used to love that show,but i never made the connection till now, my buddys has a new nickname
al bundy it is
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top